63 | Picture

If you don't read the update on Friday, make sure you read that one before this!!

***

Victoria Tomlinson

A pulsating music reverberated through the club, and I found myself giggling, overwhelmed by euphoria and intoxication. We found ourselves in a club, neon lights all over the walls, hues that made my head spin, the place was covered in chaos and dancing bodies. Each step I took was an attempt at a dance but was really just stumbling to the rhythm of the music. I paid attention to nothing around me, somehow in the club, I felt like we were the only two people in the world.

I leaned on Zayn for support, my arms around the back of his neck, his arms around my waist. He was just as drunk as me, giggling, chatting away, talking about the most random shit, but it entertained the both of us.

Time had completely lost meaning, I had no idea how we got here, or why, I'd assumed we were going to stay at the bar we were at earlier. Minutes blurred into moments that had passed hours ago.

"Please... we have to stay." I mumbled for the hundredth time, I was sure the club was about to close, Zayn had suggested we leave a while ago. It could have been one minute ago or three hours ago, I had no idea. "I don't wanna go home."

"Can come to mine." He murmured, it wasn't a question. He wasn't asking me to stay, he was telling me to. He wanted me there.

"Mhm." I hummed, a drunken lazy smile on my face. "Always wanna be with you."

"Yeah?" He grinned.

I nodded, humming again. "Mhm."

Zayn dipped his head down to press his lips against mine.

"Can we get food too?" I murmured into his mouth. Thinking about his mouth for some reason made me really hungry, and suddenly the only thing I wanted was to eat everything off the Taco Bell menu.

He smiled with his lips still against mine. "Of course we can."

"I love food," I pulled back, but tightened my arms around his neck. "And I want another shot."

Zayn only laughed, shaking his head. He slid his hands from my spine to cup my cheeks, squishing them a little in his palms. "No more shots for you, baby."

I closed my eyes, smiling with my cheeks squished in his hands. On top of the euphoria from the alcohol I felt a warmth spread through me, a different kind of warmth. The good kind. The feeling I got only when I was around him and when I got to be so close to him.

"Baby," I repeated, letting out a hum of enjoyment just thinking about hearing that word leave his lips. "Baaaaabbbyyyy."

"Yeah," He kissed my lips, my face still squished so my lips were already pouted. Against my mouth, he murmured, "Baby."

"Say it again." I tried to pull him in closer to me, I wanted to feel his body pressed against mine, because he was all I wanted to feel. "Call me baby again,"

"Look at you, baby." He let out another laugh, pulling back so that he could tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "You like that, pretty girl?" He cupped my cheek gently, running his thumb along my bottom lip. "You like it when I call you baby, hm?"

I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat. I hoped he wouldn't be able to see it under all of these lights. He would end up teasing me if he saw that I was blushing. "Mhm."

The alcohol weighed on my senses, everything felt so good. His skin was so soft when I trailed my palms along his wrists, and then held either side of his neck. I could feel the sweat along his hairline, he had thick hair and we'd been dancing and running about like idiots for hours. The sweaty glow on his face only highlighted his cheekbones and cupid bow. I couldn't stop myself when I stood up higher on my toes to give him a kiss.