V : Familiarity

Monday, 15th June 2009 [part ii]

"We kept everything in the same place, ensuring they are in the best conditions." Aki voiced as Irmina smiled at the two sisters, wrapping her arms around them. They entered the room, and it brought Irmina some nostalgia. Everything about being back in Japan brought her nostalgia. Irmina let go of the sister and her Kyudo equipment that was neatly placed on the table with her bow. "We knew one day we would practice the martial art together again."

"Just like old times," Maki chimed, watching Irmina get a sense of deja vu when she looked at the Kyudo uniform that she used to wear so much with their aunt.

"Just like old times." Irmina sighed, slipping off her shirt. "Also, how are you going to get married?"

Maki faltered with her clothes and turned to see piercing blue eyes already staring at her. Irmina was already wearing her Hakama, smiling at her reaction. Aki whipped her head to Irmina, as surprised as her sister that she knew about their engagement.

"How did—"

"Got a Russian. Tell me," Irmina said with a smile, widening her arms once she saw a Maki running towards her.

"We're marrying in a year in the Netherlands. She's half dutch, and it is legal there."

"Ah, good, good. I'll come, for sure. If I'm not allowed, I will sneak across the globe to attend your wedding." Irmina declared, hugging Maki tighter before helping her with her Hakama, slowly sliding down her body.

"I'm sure you would," Aki chuckled as Irmina shrugged and winked at the eldest child. "Come on. I'm sure they're waiting for us. Hurry up."

"You know I hate to do what I was told."

"Too bad, King-sama. It would be best if you got used to it. You're with a new organisation now."

"Fair enough."

—