XI : Together

4th July 2009

4th July 2009

Irmina was teaching Aki's children the ways of Kyudo because she had time to spare. Aki was watching, forced to eat and relax by her family. Being a Neurosurgeon and a mother is fairly exhausting if you don't have support and Aki being the lucky few, were able to take care of herself a little bit.

It was entertaining to watch Irmina struggle with her sons. Luckily enough, Irmina had built up enough patience over the years. Irmina chuckled softly as Akihiko, Aki's eldest son, complained how hard it was despite barely pulling onto the bow. He's seven.

His brother, Asahi, who's five, had already given up and ran to cuddle with his mother.

Akihiko was still determined to at least hit the target. The Bushidas are known to be overachievers and Aki's sons took more after her than their father. That's why the entire family are prodigies and have outstanding achievements.

Aki's already a successful Neurosurgeon, highly respected in her field despite only being 31 years old. She would be everyone's first choice that would be pissed a lot of people off because a woman outshines them.

Akira is a Naval Aviator for the Japanese Maritime Self-Defence Force, also known as the Japanese Navy, flying the F-35B stealth fighters and was recently promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander at the age of 27.

Maki is the Women's Champion at the highest level for the fourth time, on a winning streak. And her coaching is known in the World of Kyudo, her success as a coach is almost the same as her success as an Archer herself. Maki is only 23 and yet her coaching skills outclass most coaches in the martial art.

Makoto, on the other hand, had been competing at the highest level since he was 16 years old, never won as many as Maki but he had always been top 3. He had thought of going into coaching but he isn't ready yet and he wanted to focus on his career more. From time to time, if he's not training, he drops by his high school to coach with his twin, Maki.

"Obasan, can I take a break?" Akihiko mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"Of course," Irmina chuckled as she was handed the bow. The kid stared at that target before hugging Irmina's waist. He's so tiny next to 190 centimetres or six foot two tall Irmina. Honestly, everyone is tiny compared to Irmina. Irmina handed the bow to the house staff and picked up the boy. Akihiko laughed and insisted to be out on her shoulders and running around the house.

And they did just that. With Aki and Asahi running after them.

"Look out Romanov!" Irmina shouted, running past the Russian and little Asahi crashing into her, both toppling to the ground. Irmina burst into laughter as she placed Akihiko down softly while Asahi placed his hands on Natasha's shoulders, helping himself up. He muttered something, making Natasha look up at Irmina. "He called you pretty Romanov."