XXII : missin something

8th October 2010

8th October 2010

M - What did Irmina do now?

C - Being a dick, obviously

hiding in her office ever since she got home - Natasha

M - home? girl, you are down bad!

C - Nat come on, use that scary assassin sass

 ... - Natasha

C - That was Laura

M - Nope

definitely not - Natasha

C - Maria, call her or something

M - I have tried. For days now. She has not answered. Nat—

Irmina looked around as Natasha looked at her, waiting for something, noticing that she had two coats on her arm. She glance at Natasha, already waiting for a word and she went back the way she came.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Konig, what?"

"Um—" Irmina clenched her jaws before scratching the back of her neck while the green eyes stared at her.

"Konig, you make me want to kill you but I won't. Not anytime soon."

"A group of fri—well—my colleagues asked me to go to this fancy bar they found to celebrate and they asked me to dragged you too."

"What are we celebrating?" Irmina's eyes lit up with a hidden smile before realising that Natasha would not want to hear this part.

"My birthday."

"What?" Natasha checked her phone for the date and realised that she missed it.

"They wanted to celebrate despite already missing it."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Natasha said, taking the coat from Irmina.

"Because I wanted you to hate me?"

She said awkwardly, rushing to the door after getting her keys. Irmina informed that she wouldn't need a helmet as she held the door for Natasha. Irmina took Natasha's arm, leading the way a they walked down the street. Clicking one of her keys, and the blinkers of a fairly expensive car lit up among the cars lined up on the road. Natasha raised her eyebrows, impressed, as Irmina jogged up to the left-side and opening the door for Natasha.

Natasha got in the car and Irmina shuts the door afterwards, brisking walking to her side. She sat in the car, thinking that it was impossible to hate the woman getting in the care with all she have. Not the little things she does.

"Why a Mercedes?"

"More fitting, I guess and I'm rich. Seatbelt."

Natasha hummed as Irmina start the car, making sure that her rear view mirror was perfect before checking on Natasha. A small smile comes across her face when she saw Natasha already looking at her.