XXVIIII : constellations

a/n - uh, i am alive, slay

a/n - uh, i am alive, slay. no typo check coz im tired.

5th June 2012

"Irmina—" Natasha mumbled into the pillows. Irmina looked up to the Redhead through her hooded eyes as Natasha's legs crossed her shoulders. Irmina smirked as she rolled her tongue. Natasha arched up with Irmina's hands pinning her waist down. "Fuck—they are not lying."

Natasha could feel that cocky smirk against her skin, those scarred fingers on her waist and the eyes lingering on her face.

God, the way Natasha moaned her name as her hands ran in her hair, tugging every now and then, never made her feel something so overwhelmed—the desire to please.

"I'm," Natasha husked, squeezing her thighs around Irmina's head and her hands pressing onto Irmina as her shoulders tensed. "—coming."

The older woman shuts her eyes as she savoured her taste, ingrained it into her mind. Irmina slowed down her tongue, slowly pulling away as Natasha went limp.

"That good huh?"

Natasha scoffed in response, her eyes shut while Irmina raised and sat on her knees with Natasha's thighs relaxed on hers.

"I'm guessing, you will not go for that usual morning run."

"You guessed correct—don't you have work today?"

"Nope, teacher-parent conference. I can be late."

"Can you?"

"Oh I can, Sweetheart." Irmina husked, placing kisses onto Natasha's stomach, that scar left behind by the Winter Soldier which she did not remember. Natasha could tell that the Blonde on top of her, have no recollection of the scars that she gave.

She did not want her to remember either.

"Mina, you need to see your kid."

"The kid is..." Irmina pondered, truly forgetting about Anna's age. "14?"

"She's 15 soon."

"Oh shit, her birthday—"

"Is today."

"Well...I will call in some favours then."

"Oh yeah? How exactly?"

Irmina hummed, placing kisses onto her collarbone while Natasha sighed, running her hands into her hair. "Well, Anna likes fancy food, I know fancy places in Berlin."

"Have you not known your daughter?"

"I do! It's just that I haven't planned it. I could get her a horse, honestly, she loves horses."

"You're spoiling her."

"I know," Irmina sighed, sitting up as she wanted to get ready for the conference. "Why have all the money if I don't spend it to make my kid happy?"