XXI : Eyes don't lie

i apologise for the typos and the incorrect if there is any

21st September 2010

Irmina let out a loud groan as she entered her office. Aki came out after feeling someone's presence and protected Irmina immediately. The person sat in the chair and raised their hands when Irmina pointed a gun at them, switching on the lights of her office

"It's me."

"Romanov." Irmina quickly rushed over to the Russian after seeing the bloody hands. Natasha smiled weakly at Irmina before passing out in her arms. Irmina lightly pushed her back into the chair, walking normally to switch off the lights. And Irmina walked out of the room, just in case someone was watching. Before she appeared in the office again a couple of minutes later, she needed to make sure that she was not on base anymore and that her motorcycle is back home. "Okay, let's get you home."

With the ability to travel in the shadows, Irmina was home within seconds. Natasha was lying on her bed and Spritz was ready to patch her up with Wolf Irmina already ensured that there were no trackers on her meanwhile Kaiser scanned the place while Meyer was on the roof of the apartment building, scanning the entire area with Ossy. Karl and Richard took positions by the windows, looking out. Aki soon joined the two on the roof. Bruno took charge as Irmina send out the shadows, enough, to cover the entire New York.

Irmina left Natasha in the safety of her home and went to get her motorcycle which was parked in a random parking lot. She quickly went to do an evening grocery shopping and rushed home afterwards, may or may not have broken some speed limit.

"How is she doing?"

"Better, just knocked out cold."

"Good good."

Irmina restocked her groceries before going to check on Natasha while her shadows kept watch. Could never be too safe. She manoeuvred around her room as quietly as she could which she excel at and took a shower.

Once she was out, Natasha was still knocked out from exhaustion. Irmina smiled at the Redhead and pulled the blanket over her body. Natasha reacted and grabbed her arm tightly, pulling her closer to Natasha.

"It's me! It's me. Your—it's König."

"It's you."

"Yeah, hi."

"Hello—" Natasha groaned before cursing in Russian under her breath while Irmina make her pillows more comfortable for the younger woman. The water from her hair dripped onto Natasha's skin, that calmed her down.

"You're okay, you're with me and you're safe."

"I can't—"

"I can make you something to eat. I'm sure you're hungry—Okay then." Irmina carried Natasha off the bed, making her yelp in surprise while she just laughed. "Be a pretty princess."