XX : Perfect

{normal = English   bold underline = japanese   bold = german   bold italics = dutch]

7th July 2010

Irmina was annoyed, everything was running late because of people slacking. They're enlisted soldiers for god's sake not a bunch of civilians. Their discipline was just out of the window as they strolled across the field.

"If they are still whatever this is when I'm back, there will be punishments," Irmina warns the Corps Commanders before putting on her jacket uniform and joining the special forces. They saluted as she jogged to the commandos, slightly terrified for what was to come. If their soldiers get reprimanded they get it too. And they know, Lieutenant General König is short-tempered with trained soldiers. The woman kept checking her watch, worried that she will be later than expected for her niece's wedding.

They are a high-readiness NATO force. But right now, the Corps are just a bunch of lazy goons. Not even qualified to be men.

"We will get you there, boss." The youngest Delta Force said as she got on the helicopter, letting out an exhale and buckling up.

"No chance to disappoint me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Maki paced around the room, checking the clock while Eleanora tried to be the calm one, both are not dressed for the wedding as they pushed back by two hours.

"She'll be here—right?"

"Your aunt has never disappointed you—"

"I know but now she has work and is an extremely important person."

"But she's Irmina Adelina König—slash—Bushida. Your family don't disappoint much."

"God, I love you so much."

"I would hope so—"

"Say it back."

"But I'm marrying—"

"Say it back."

"I love you so much too, Maki Bushido."

Her oldest brother ran into the room, ruining their sweet moment before Maki's twin topple to the ground, with Maki glaring at her brothers. Then, they heard the sounds of a helicopter.

"Obasan!"

Maki ran out of the venue with her family to find a military helicopter hovering above the venue and Irmina peeked her head out as they slowly descend. They were pushed back with the strong winds of the helicopter's blades, Irmina let out a chuckle. The Lieutenant General grinned widely to see her family all dressed up, except the two brides, and excited, whether for the wedding or to see her. She doesn't know but most likely both.

"Obasan!"

Maki collided with Irmina, making her lose balance and knocked into the chopper. Irmina let out a groan while Adelaide got out carefully with the heels and skirt, laughing as the rest of the children ran to hug her. Some guests thought that she is taking too much attention from the brides but they couldn't care less as long as this wonderful woman was there.