VIIII : Safety Net

Wednesday, 24th June 2009

"Hey, I got you some food." Micheal voiced, quietly opening the doors. Maria perked her head up from her book as Natasha sat quietly and tried with as little movement as possible. Maria did the same a second later as Micheal handed them their food.

Irmina still hasn't woken up for 16 hours.

"How is she?"

"Warm." Irmina croaked as her eyes fluttered open. The three agents paused with their food and whipped their heads to the German. The two agents shifted away, but she had to stop them. She liked how warm she felt. "Stay a little longer, please."

"Sure, but you need to eat," Maria replied.

"Hm...How long was I out?"

"About a day," Micheal answered.

"16 hours." Natasha corrected. Irmina quirked up her eyebrow and sat up, winching in pain. Her body was covered in bandages and bruises all over. Maria supported her with one hand.

"Wow, I never thought I'd be half naked in bed with two women with no shirts." Irmina teased while the two agents rolled their eyes, and Micheal handed her a shirt, eyes shut closed. "I'm pretty sure you have already seen me naked; no need to close your eyes."

"I feel rude."

"Be rude," Irmina chuckled before groaning in pain. "Have the bandages changed?"

"Nope, we should change it now." Maria got up as she placed her food down, and Micheal rushed out to get some bandages or anything needed to change out from the old ones. Maria helped to unwrap the old bandages while Natasha fed them little by little. Finally, she had to jab Irmina's wounds to get her to eat.

"These are going to leave scars." Irmina sighed, scratching her head and looking down at her body before Natasha fed another spoonful of rice. Irmina gave her a distasteful look before commenting with her mouth full. "I would not have you feed me ever again."

"Shut up and chew with your mouth close."

"Like children."

"You shut up." The two assassins said, glaring before one winching and the other shoving another spoonful of dinner into the Commander's mouth. Maria cursed under her breath while Irmina groaned in pain as Natasha was pleased and Micheal entered with the stuff.

"Gorgeous boobs," Micheal muttered before his eyes widened and he turned around. Irmina laughed before winching in pain, and Maria and Natasha chuckled softly. "Sorry! I-i didn't—I couldn't help—I'm going to shut up and leave now. I will get you more dinner and drinks."

"He's cute. Sadly not my type." Irmina remarked before being forced to turn on her chest. "Really?"

"You have exit wounds." Maria urged as she helped Irmina, receiving an eye roll. Irmina made a silent request for Natasha to have some dinner. Natasha scoffed before having a spoonful of spread.