XII : Mayday

a/n - for the confused, i checked this chapter recently and noticed a glitch, maybe it was just for me but i decided to republish the chap

a/n - for the confused, i checked this chapter recently and noticed a glitch, maybe it was just for me but i decided to republish the chap. if it was a glitch and wattpad is fling with me, the chapter is fairly different from what you read. also my bad, be kind 😭
[10/4/23]

2nd January 2010

"We're here boss," Micheal said as he checked his radar and flicked a few switches here and there. Irmina rose up from her co-pilot seat with her katanas in her hand. Maria turned her around and took her katanas.

"I can do it myself," Irmina groaned, didn't even bother to fight as Maria strapped the katanas to her back, also dishing out orders in the process. Natasha handed her a few magazines for her Glock. She watched Irmina hide them within her suit and then tighten it.

"What a slutty waist." Natasha let out and everyone stops with their movements and attention to the redhead. Natasha looked up at Irmina and Maria and realised she had said it aloud after noticing their smirks.

"Thanks, Romanov."

"Romanov, stop checking King out."

"Uh Boss, we got hostiles."

In a split second, it all went to shit.

"Mayday! Mayday! This is Agent 8—"

~

Irmina groaned as she tries to get up. Her ears rang as she shook her head, trying to get back some focus which she has two minutes earlier. She turned to Maria and Natasha, they seemed to be doing the same. The Blonde hurried herself to Micheal whose heartbeat she couldn't hear.

"Micheal! Fuck!" Irmina cursed as she pulled the pilot out of the seat and laid him on the floor. She quickly did CPR while Maria and Natasha hauled the rest of the Agents out of the jet. She continued rambling, her voice cracking as she continued. Maria trotted in trying to get as many duffle bags they could carry with a few other agents that were able to think properly. She saw Irmina sighing in relief before she hauled Micheal over her shoulder and held three duffle bags in her hand.

"Out!" Irmina shouted as she helped an agent struggling on his ankle. They managed to rush out in time before the Quinjet exploded. The agents that were close were blown away, making their landing terrible. Especially Irmina who was hauling ass with two agents and a few duffle bags.

"Irmina!" Maria shouted for her when she saw her lying still, covering two agents.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Micheal!"

"He's okay, Nat got him," Maria informed, helping her up. Irmina looked around for the other agent and was relieved to see that he was cared for.