XXIII : Iron Man

a/n - i apologise for my tardiness, i have been a little more busy than i anticipated

14th January 2011

Anna threw her hands at a girl because she was pissing her off, also noticing that Irmina is somewhat impressed with her, together with her soldiers. Irmina walked onto the field, hurrying before Anna actually broke her nose.

Irmina raised her finger at Anna and she stepped back, calming herself down while the other kid kicked the ball at Irmina.

"You couldn't take care of your kid?" The mother shouted while Irmina still focused on Anna for any scratches and fixed her hair.

"Her family's all dead."

Anna wanted to have a go at her once again but Irmina had to stop her. Be the bigger person. She looked down at the kid, smiling then that smile was gone when she looked at her mother. Anna went to get her stuff after seeing Irmina's hand twitch a little and running to Adelaide.

"So you think you're so special because we see you in uniform? You seem too young to have lost people."

Irmina only smiled in response before turning away and head to her group. The mother had no idea why the lifeless eyes and that smile had chills ran down her spine.

"You watch your kid and I'll watch mine."

Irmina smirked at Anna, before laughing at the kid.

"Good job!" Irmina whispered and high-fived the kid, wanting to take her stuff but only to give her a drink instead. "Drink this, it's good for you."

Anna gave her a suspicious look as she smelled the drink and looked at her colleagues.

"Kid, she only gives you whatever she likes." Adelaide reminded, patting her sweaty head. Anna slowly drank, only to find that she loves it and Irmina smiled at her, meeting Marlene with her son.

"What are we eating?"

"Pizza?"

"Tesoro Mio?"

"You know it."

"Wait we're having that and you're paying?" Marlene whispered with her son and Anna talking about stuff, especially football. They handed their stuff to their respective adults and raced to Irmina's car.

"Of course, I'm paying since when have I ever let you bunch pay."

They got really excited and the boys hurried off to Keller's car. Irmina needed to call a friend at the restaurant.

"Morelli?" Irmina asked, checking who answered the call. "Are you able to take 7 of us, reaching in about 20–30 minutes?"

Irmina laughed and ended the call, opening the door to whoever was fighting for the front passenger seat. Marlene looked over to Adelaide, with the most innocent eyes and Adelaide just rolled her eyes and opened to the backseats for the kids and herself.