XXI : Angels Like You

*warning: sa and trauma

30th September 2010

Natasha decided to take three weeks off—well—Fury ordered after the report from the one and only Irmina König.

Speaking of her, she is currently asleep with Natasha's arms wrapped tightly around her. Whenever this particular Redhead is involved with her sleep or rest, it's always the best she has had. As the sun shone onto their bodies, Natasha slowly woke up as Irmina nuzzled deeper into her soft and pillowy breasts.

She reached out for Irmina's phone, really wanting to shut the incoming alarm up, to not wake up the blonde sleeping soundly on her chest. Irmina had forgotten that she had to be on base at 6 in the morning, as per usual.

It's 0600.

Natasha did not shut off the alarm in time.

Irmina jolted up and knew she was late. She only sets one to know she has to start her day because she will wake up by herself without the help of an alarm.

"Verd—" Irmina fell off the bed as she scrambled to her bathroom. Natasha chuckled softly as she all the muffled cussing and scolding by the German before helping to get her uniform. "I'm gonna marry you if you continue to do this."

"Ask me out first."

"I won't keep you waiting baby."

Natasha scoffed in response before her breath was taken away while Irmina undressed and got dressed in front of her. Irmina muttered something about getting crashed so she could get a pass but forgot that this would be the first time that she was late, not counting S.H.I.E.L.D. because she couldn't be bothered with that organization.

The older woman ran out of the room before coming back in and handing Natasha her card then running out again.

"Use it to your heart's desire!"

Natasha followed her out, with the card she wanted to return, but she found Irmina jumping out of the window. Irmina looked back up, waving with a smile before putting on her helmet.

Romanov got worried about how fast she was going but Irmina was in tip-top shape so there wasn't a need to worry.

Irmina groaned after being stopped at an intersection and relaxed a little, tapping her fingers on the fuel tank as she watched the traffic lights. She was so close to base at this point, usually takes 30 minutes but with how fast she was, she took 15 minutes to where she was.

Two minutes more, she will be at base but nope.

Someone should not be allowed to drive.

The woman lay on the road and no one bothered to check up on her as they did with the driver. She was the one being crashed into not the other way round.