XVIIII : Soon you'll get better

5th July 2010

5th July 2010

Papers were thrown across the office and groaning was heard from Irmina before a rhythmic knock hit her door. The blonde walked to get her papers and open the door to meet Marlene and Operator, which saw a gleam of mischievous in the Colonel's eyes. Irmina rolled her eyes at Adelaide and handed the paperwork to the Captain.

"Ready to turn invisible, Generallautenant?"

"I'd love nothing more."

Irmina took the gear in Marlene's hands and changed it in the office before getting ready to train with the Dutch. They have to scale a forest and save 'hostages' which can be troublesome so Irmina is there just in case.

Her soldiers don't even know that she would be joining. Only the higher-ups.

"How do I look?" Irmina clasped her helmet together as she left the office before handing the files to Marlene.

"Just this and you'll be even more perfect."

Irmina took the pair of sunglasses and wore them while Marlene nodded at her. Today's training is special because a camera crew will be following them and soldiers from several in NATO would be joining them too.

From the States, Norway, Spain, Italy, the UK, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic and Belgium.

Why? Due German-Netherlands Corps's role as a NATO High Readiness Force.

She had to make sure she wore the gear properly to hide her rank and she will be a KSK officer, which is normal to have a few in this kind of training. A few more were standing outside the office waiting for her.

"Is it true that a camera crew going to follow us around?"

Irmina hung her head low as she nodded at Adelaide while the rest of the officers groaned in annoyance. Ackerman had to remind them that this is a multinational force so the world is curious.

"There are other people anyways, they'll focus more on the Dutch since we are on their home ground," Irmina shouted while the sound of the transport helicopter's rotors took over the area.

"I have a bad feeling." Marlene voiced as she watched Irmina get on the helicopter. Irmina turned to her, also nodding while handing her back the files and Marlene gave her a tablet. "Be safe, Commandos."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Marlene watched the helicopter take off as she retreated back into the hangar, getting ready to transport by land with the command of the Corps. Irmina waved at Marlene, then buckled up once the helicopter was in the air.

They needed to show off with the aircraft.

¬_¬

"My god, they do look intimidating," a Delta six voiced to his superior and received a glare from his squad because the Germans behind them smirked while their most conditioned comrades walked towards them. Of course, they are intimidating, all four of them are equally tall and they are walking like they own the place. "What?"