XXXIII : im yours

7 January 2013

7 January 2013

"Don't go," Natasha muttered, watching Irmina get dressed for work. She just wanted Irmina to stay in bed longer than three hours. The older woman softly smiled at her, wearing her jacket, and rethought about the day—not much meeting but paperwork. Otto had urged her to take a break because it had been forever since the last time she took a vacation. Natasha rose to sit, a blanket falling from her body, and Irmina swallowed her next words. "Just skip work. I am sure they can handle themselves."

"Natalia..."

"You have Adelaide to oversee those special forces; you have Marlene to oversee the internal affairs; and you have Otto to take care of the entire base."

"Natty."

"Come on, Mina. We got back for like a month and still have no time for each other." Natasha begged, and Irmina paused with her uniform. She was searching for her phone, changing her mind quite quickly, and she did not want to go to work either. Natasha had her hand on Irmina's back and handed her the phone; her arms soon wrapped around the older woman's waist, her chest pressed against her back as her chin rested on her shoulder. "I knew I could convince you easily."

"Otto," Irmina starts, tilting her head to the side to receive those lovely kisses.

"A day off or a week off, Lieutenant General?" She rolled her eyes, definitely hearing the smirk in his tone. "Say hello to the missus for me, ma'am."

"Thank you, Lieutenant General."

"You are so welcome, Lieutenant General König."

Irmina sank her head forward, laughing to herself, and tossed her phone on the chair, along with her jacket. Natasha returned to bed, opening the duvet for her girlfriend.

"I'm yours for one week, and he said hello."

"Good enough—come here, you big softie."

Without another word, she crawled into the arms of her beloved Redhead while trying to get rid of her socks. Natasha laughed as Irmina got comfortable with her position. Her arm slid under Natasha's back, and her leg swung over Natasha's legs.

"Do you want to go to Italy?"

"What?"

"It's a quick flight," Irmina shrugged, her lips pressing against Natasha's shoulder. The younger woman chuckled in response—they basked in the sunlight as it slipped into the bedroom, the apartment felt warmer—more comforting. "I could book a flight and go to Calabria. There's a beautiful beach."

"What would be the itinerary?" Natasha mused, giddy about the little promise that Irmina would bring her to the different beaches around the world.

"The first few days in Calabria, enjoy the beach, the locals and the simple food. Then we can go to Rome, Venice, or Naples. I do have some properties that might need checking, so we will end it there."