VIII : Gone Wrong

Tuesday, 23rd June 2009

"Are you sure we should do this with just three days of prep?" Micheal confirmed, afraid to be lashed out by his superiors. Irmina had just joined S.H.I.E.L.D. but Fury had already given her Level 7 clearance and he was a level lower. Made sense though, she knew a lot of things. Way too much information.

"Hey!" Irmina shrieked, whacking Micheal's arm with more strength than she liked. Irmina cringed and quickly helped him to ease his pain. "Sorry, not sorry. Trust my scouting work man. I'm better than everyone." Natasha cleared her throat, getting her attention. "I don't know how you work yet and I'm more experienced." Natasha kicked her shin and walked off. She didn't get far. "This way. So angry for someone so small."

"I will let you taste my widow bites."

"I'm sure I can take it." Irmina grinned, leading the way to the garage. "One of my many rules. Never let anyone see you leave the estate with gear on."

"What other rules do you have?"

"Well, Commander, buy me a drink and I'll let you know."

"No."

"Boring."

"I will shoot you."

"As I said, I can take it."

"General," Micheal warned [in Japanese], side-eyeing the two now grumpy agents.

"My god, this group is boring," Irmina commented [in German] as they entered the garage, only to find Haruno under a car. "I don't have to lift the car up now do I?"

"Nope, King-sama," Haruno groaned, sliding out and standing with Irmina's help. "Car or motorcycles." The Mechanic asked before greeting the agents, headed for the wall of vehicles' keys.

"Cheap to be tossed. Very common."

"Distraction too?" Irmina shook her head with a displeased face, glancing at the two female agents. Haruno chuckled and shook his head, he still couldn't believe that Irmina still acts like a child. "I got two motorcycles, no plates. Very cheap."

"Yes please."

"No."

"Lame."

"Civic. Plates cannot be connected to any of us." Haruno chuckled as Irmina looked over to Maria, waiting for approval. Maria nodded and caught the keys that were directed to Irmina.

"I am driving. End. Of. Question."

"You are boring. End. Of. Question."

"I swear to god you are a pain in the ass."

"But you love my company. Haruno, back exit." Haruno saluted with a chuckle as he pressed a button. A backdoor of the garage opened. It was a way Irmina took all the time if she was here. No one could see her or even notice. "Domo." [thanks in an informal way]

"If you don't mind, some ramen from your place please."

"It is the least I can do."

"King, hurry your ass up!"

"Jesus, we have time!"

~

Irmina groaned as she got out of the car, her body was heavier than usual. Probably because of the sex she's having. It was just phenomenal. The agents looked around where they parked, nothing out of the ordinary. Irmina saw a group of teenagers and snatched the car keys right out of Maria's hand. Irmina whistled at the teenagers and tossed them the keys, nodding at the car. Teenagers grinned at one another and back at Irmina, thanking her and quickly hopped into the car.