XIII : Dirty

5th May 2010

5th May 2010

Irmina was with Maria, chilling in her grand office after their very successful mission. The relationship between the two had improved significantly to the point where they trusted each other with their lives. They had helped with each other's injuries and knew more about each other than most people would.

Maria was flipping through their paperwork, ensuring it was perfect for the millionth time, while Irmina was bored out of her mind, and her feet were crossed on Maria's desk. Maria had shoved her feet off for an absurd amount of time, but Irmina just kept returning to her comfortable position, so Maria just let her be. Irmina starts to fidget with her firearm by taking it apart.

For the first time, Maria frowned and looked up from her papers. She gave Irmina a stern look as they caught eyes and her eyebrows twitched before turning back to her gun. As she observed her efforts, Maria rolled her eyes. Irmina's ability to complete her task with ease caught Maria's eye less than how she used her hands, arms, and fingers.

Once Irmina clicked back her gun all around together, it snapped Maria back to their world. Irmina took her gun apart again while Maria got even more annoyed.

"You're being loud." 

"I'm being bored," Irmina corrected, hands still taking her gun apart and placing them neatly on Maria's desk.

"Be bored somewhere else." Irmina rolled her eyes and started to assemble her firearm back together. She could put everything back together in under a minute, thanks to all her experience with weapons and her boredom when she scouts on her missions.

"You're my partner. Let's do something together. Something to get rid of our boredom."

"I'm not bored. Find someone else. I'm doing our paperwork." Maria informed me while Irmina rolled her eyes and put her feet on the ground, leaning forward and placing her firearm on the desk with safety on. Irmina stared at her while trying to get Maria to give in. After a minute or so, the Commander gave in to the General. "Fine, indulge me."

"I've seen how you scanned my body when you patched me up," Irmina commented as she slowly walked over to Maria's side after placing her katanas on the desk by her firearm.

"I was scanning for injuries—"

"You want my body." Irmina bluntly dished out as she sat on Maria's desk, watching her and smug how defensive Maria was getting.

"What are you suggesting?" Maria asked, not believing that she had just said that out loud.

"I think you know what I'm suggesting, Commander," Irmina teases Maria as she placed her hands on the arm of the leather chair and her fingers resting on hers. The leather was tightly grasped by Maria, who had trouble breathing. Each other's features are scrutinised by the other's eyes for any indication of hesitation. Maria was able to slow her breathing thanks to Irmina's forward lean, arm sliding around her neck, and flushed chest against hers. "So, Commander? Are you going to fuck the infamous King or not?"