Intro to The Characters:

•Oh Haru, 16

When she was born, her parents hated her because of her eyes. Her left eye is blue and the right one is brown. She's been lonely for 99% of her life. People would avoid her because they think she's a disease. She applied to Seoul boarding school so she could escape hell, AKA, her parents. She wears sunglasses all the time or hats to cover up her eyes a bit. She can be quiet and very shy.

•Park Ji Min, 17

The guy with the "I don't care" attitude. He seems like a hard person but he isn't. He is the guy who girls swoon over next to his best friend. His best friend and roommate is Jeon Jungguk (Jungkook). People and Jungkook call him "Chim Chim" (unknown reason). He becomes friends with Haru, and was at first shocked by her eyes. He came to the boarding school because he had a scholarship. He has a younger sister who also attends.

•Jeon Jung Guk (Jungkook), 17

Everybody knows him. He's that boy who is innocent, jokes around and just friendly to everybody. His roommate, Jimin calls him Jungkook or Kookie. He met Haru when he accidentally knocked into her, spilling her box out of her hands on the first day of school. He thought her eyes were really cool and neat. His parents sent him to boarding school because of his parent's job in Busan. His parents don't care about him so they sent him off into Seoul and this school. He acts like he doesn't care about that situation.

•Park Mi Hi, 16

The cute and bubbly girl and chatter box that is always positive in any way. She is Jimin's younger sister by a year. People don't really like her because of how smart she is, even if her brother is the "good looking guy" around campus. Her roommate is Haru. She finds Haru's eyes real interesting and pretty. She is also known for her highly ranked academic skills. She will support Haru and be there for her since Mihi is like her a bit.

Note: There might be more side characters here and there. ^^

**Highest Ranked: #3 in fan fiction**