You're Done: My Final Note

My kissy face is Jimin's kissy face.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! Please read? >>>

OMG! IT'S DONE. IT'S OVERRRRRR

H-HAI. Um--- Oh--- Ooh--- Ah... I don't know what to say right now... (Blushes)

Personally, i'm speechless. Why? Because lately, this story has been receiving so much love and attention, my head is spinning! KYAH~ Thank you thank you thank you! For all fans and supporters, all of your love that you gave, made me motivated a lot.

Actually, this story was only supposed to stop at 25 chapters or so, but I kinda got caught up in this all of a sudden and wrote a couple more... Haha. At first I thought this would just be a side project as I finish up my other stories, but then as I kept re-editing the chapters, I got immersed in its own storyline. I wasn't originally planning to even post this, I had so many second thoughts to it.

I give my biggest hugs and kisses to all of you who took the time to read my fic! Even if you were a silent reader or a reader who voted/commented frequently, (You know who you are) It doesn't matter to me, as long as my writing reaches to everyone of you. I really hope that my writing will be noticed maybe, even if i'm not planning to majoring in language arts in the future.

"You're Not Different" has really skyrocketed in ranks recently... I couldn't believe my eyes... WOW. Now, i'm just going to watch and see what happens... Keke... -_-

Now, since this is all done, I can finally let out my breath and lay my head down. I'm planning to be on a writing hiatus for a while. Why? Because I'm constructing yet, ANOTHER story! Yes, another story. I can't tell you much detail, (Secret) all I can tell you is that it's going to be a BTS storyline. Main character? Sorry, my lips are sealed...

The story that i'm working on is so hard. I've re-written it at least 3 times now. I'm still in the middle of mapping everything out and sorting the characters. Argh. But It's what I love, jotting down my ideas to see what my readers love and hate, LOL. Oops!

My hiatus will only be for writing, i'll still be active and reading. So you can message me anytime and i'll try my best to respond ASAP.

So, to wrap it all up, to sum it all:

1. I'm extremely happy now. SUGAR HIGH! (*0*) [or should I say... Suga...?]

2. I'm going on a writing hiatus

3. (Connected to #2) I'll be building my new story

I love you guys, once again, thanks for following this story and reading it! Geez, I feel like i'm annoying you with all these 'thank you's... Am I? LOL.

It's too bad I can't post more GIFs... If I could though, you'll be spammed of my Jimin collection... And just BTS in general...

~MWAHAHAHA~

*See you soon!* (^.^)