You're Caught in the Act

Peek-a-boo! I found you!

________________________________

"Ah!" Haru retracted her hand back and waved it around, shit! She mentally cussed.

Jimin starred at her. Then he snapped out of his daze.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Jimin said quickly

Haru clutched her hand, she hissed at the pain.

Jimin tried to touch her hand but she flinched away.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to help?" Yoonji asked, "We should get you some ice---" Yoonji was distracted by Hongbin.

Hongbin bolted over to Ken, smacking his hand over his mouth. "Shut up! You. Come. Now." He hissed.

The bell rung, 4 more bodies entered: N, Leo, Ravi and Hyuk. Hongbin was alarmed, great, what fresh hell is this?! He ran ran over to them, "Don't say a peep and come with me." He dragged his hyungs (and one dongsaeng) to the back.

Leo noticed Haru was in distress so he detached away from the group and hurried over to Haru,

"Haru, your hand." He took her hand and inspected it.

He brought her over behind the counter and immediately ran it under cold water.

Haru wondered if her soul was still in her. Her mind was fuzzy, too many things to process. The burning feel lasted for a couple of minutes. Her hand was now red. She glanced over to Jimin, he was also looking at her.

Leo gently dabbed burn cream on her burn mark, which was 3 inches in diameter. Haru always admired how Leo had the silent charm. He kept to himself yet showed responsibility and care for his younger friends.

Leo patted her shoulder, "Is it a bit better?"

Haru nodded and looked at her bandaged palm. "Thanks Leo..."

Leo just smiled.

---

Jimin had a big wave of déjà vu. He kept glancing back at the girl who just got burnt.

"Ha~~~ Ru~~~"

He tilted his head in thought. Haru? He thought. He glanced again. They locked eyes. It was that twisted familiar feeling in his mind.

He looked back at his friends, obviously having no clue that they heard their long lost friend's name. Nothing.

"Is something bothering you?" Yoonji asked

Jimin shook his head, "Ah no. It's fine."

"Yeah, hyung you seemed tripped up that the waitress got burnt. It wasn't your fault you know." Jungkook said

"I know. But, didn't you feel anything... Well, familiar? You didn't hear anything that strikes memory?" Jimin cautiously said

"No. Why, did you?" Mihi replied

He sighed, "Sorry to bring this up, but... I heard 'Haru'."

They all froze.

"Haru?" Jungkook said, "As in..."

Jimin nodded. "It could've been a coincidence that there's another person named that, but just look at the waitress."

They did.

"Like, something is so... I have this gut feeling."

"Just ask then." Mihi stated

"What? But it'll be so weird." Jimin whined