You're Cute

Haru's pov
"The dorms are separated by gender. Boys and girls." Jungkook informs me.

"I see..."

"Here we are! I think Mi Hi lives on the 10th floor..."

It was kinda awkward in the elevator "You're 16?"

I nod, "Yes."

"Oh, I'm a year older but same year as you."

"17?"

He nods, "Mm hm. So why did you come here?" He asks

I sigh, "Um... to get away from my parents."

His eyes widen, "Really?"

"Y-yes... They... hated me." I lower my head.

"Oh. I'm sorry I asked. It must've been awkward." he chuckles

I purse my lips together, "Yeah..."

The doors open and we step out. I knock in the door that says 126F on it. A girl opens it,

"Yah, Kookie, what're doing here? You brought another girlfriend?"

My eyes widen and I look at him. "No MiHi. This is Haru! She's your roommate!"

Instantly, Mihi's face turned joyful, "I-I have a roommate?!" She shakes Jungkook.

"Yes! Now stop shaking me before I get nauseous!"

Mihi comes over to me, "Hello! I'm Park Mihi!" She squeals happily

"Hello, I'm Oh Haru."

"Hey, Kookie, why is she wearing sunglasses?"

He looks at me and makes a motion to take them off. "It's okay Haru, she'll love them."

"Love wha- oh goodness!" She yells.

I try to put my glasses back on but she stops me. She looks harder and closer into my eyes, then cracks a smile.
"Oh my god, I LOVE them!!!!!!"

"I know right?!" Jungkook adds in.

"Haru, how did you get it like this? Tell me your secret!" She holds my hands.

"U-uh actually... I was born like this."

"Oh, don't worry, you don't need to wear your glasses around me! Hah! I want to admire it's beauty."

"It's okay, I know you're just-"

"No. I'm speaking the truth Haru."

I gulp. "Y-You really like them?" I mutter.

She nods and wraps an arm around Jungkook, "We both do. Haru, we're not asses. Maybe my brother, but we're not asses, not one single bit. We don't judge you. We actually understand."

Jungkook clears his throat. "I've went through the same thing like you did with your parents. The reason I came here so early is because they don't care about me. I used to live in Busan. My parents only cared about their job and money. They thought it was a good idea to send me here and just pay for me. They don't want a single thing to do with me."

My jaw drops a bit. "N-no..."

"It's true." Mihi says

"Okay..." I say

Jungkook sighs, "Anyways, let's get you sorted out here. I'll leave Mihi to you. I'll see you later Haru!" he waves and walks out the door.

Mihi turns to me, "I'll show you your side. To be honest, I never had a roommate... No one really likes me around here. Apparently I'm the smarty pants... even if my brother is the most popular one around campus, next to Kookie."