You're Weird

Haru's pov
''Yesterday was fun.'' Jimin says out of no where.

I mark my book, ''Yeah. But sorry we made a mess. And your friend Seokjin was cool.''

He smiles, ''The best hyung!''

It was awkward. We both stop talking so I went back to reading.

''Haru!'' Jungkook says

''Hello Jungkook.''

''You know what's funny?''

''I'm listening.''

He crouches down, ''You're the only one who calls me by my name. Well, not really because Jungguk is my birth name... But you call me by my full nickname.''

I chuckle, ''Well, of course.''

''Call me Kookie!''

''K-kookie?''

He nods, ''Yep! I'll be reminding you~'' He skips away

''That was weird.''

''Eh, he's like that.'' Jimin waves the air

''Where's Mihi?''

''She left me a note saying that she went to the library.''

''Oh.''

''Miss. Oh?'' A teacher walks past by

''Yes?''

''Your teacher says to go see her.''

I close my book, "Okay.'' I turn to Jimin, ''I'll... Catch up with you later?''

''Sure.'' He nods

No one was in the classroom. Huh, the teacher said-

Boom!

I jump and turn around, Sora and her friends come in with a big bucket of dirty chalkboard erasers. ''So you fell for it.''

''F-fell for what?''

Yuki scoffs, ''For our duty. You see, we're suposed to be on cleaning duty for the class, but we figured who might be a real good fit for this job, you.''

Jinwoon forces my hands out and Sora puts the heavy box in them. ''Oh, this is harmless. We're just not feeling like teasing you today.''

''T-this much dust... Don't I need a mask?''

''No, no, it's fine.'' Yuki assures

''O-okay then.''

Sora spins on her heel, ''Done! Girls, let's go find boys.''

I was blank in the class with this box in ny hands. I snap into work, I walk to the back of the school where no oine usually goes. I thought it would be safer so no one breathe it. The brushes were awfully too white... And smelled a bit off, not like chalk... As soon as I clap them together, a big white cloud fills my lungs. I cough, ''Is this even chalk?'' I continue the second pair, my uniform and some of my hair was white. I cough violently. My vision starts to go fuzzy and I could feel my view go sideways, then shut off.

I wake up with a massive headache. ''Haru!'' Mihi squeezes me in a hug.

I sit up slowly, ''W-what? Huh?''

Jungkook wipes his eyes, ''Jimin hyung found you on the ground, passed out.''

I look around for him, he walks in.

''Jimin...''

His facial expression was hard and concerning.

''Haru, you're finally awake.''