You're Replacing it With Another?

If I took out a puzzle piece, will it still be complete if I replaced it?

___________________________

August 1st
°
°
Jimin stretched his arms and opened his eyes, "Yah! Kookie! You up?!" He yelled from his room.

"I was awake a hour before you! Stupid!" He yelled back

Jimin jumped out and quickly got dressed. Today was the day that the 3rd years were going to Daejeon.

Mihi looked cute and bright in her sun hat. ''Wah, Yoonji, are you excited?!'' She giggled

Yoonji was a bubbly girl. She also brightly smiled back, ''Yeah! I'm happy! I just want to hurry and go...'' She pouted. She looked into the distance, ''Ooh! It's Jungkook! Your boyfriend.'' She teased

''And my, ugh, brother.'' Mihi finished

Yoonji couldn't help but smile at Jimin's name.

''Hello Yoonji.'' He greeted and grinned.

''H-Hi Jimin.'' She bowed her head down a bit lower, internaly screaming inside that Jimin said her name.

Jungkook kissed Mihi's cheek, ''Let's board the train now!''

Yoonji gazed at the beautiful view from her window. She heard a snap of a camera, ''Ha, that face was funny.'' Jimin smirked

Her heartbeat jumped. She realized that she was sitting next to Jimin. She slouched in her seat, ''Hey, delete that. It's embaressing...''

''I'll save it for the school yearbook.'' He smiled cheekily

''Jimin?'' She randomly called

''Hm? What's up?''

She hesitated. ''Ah--- Nothing.''

''Tell me...'' He said

''Uh--- Have you been to Daejeon before?"

''Nope. Have you?''

''Yeah. It's pretty there.''

''Then i'll make sure to stick around you since you know that place.'' he smiled

Yoonji wanted to scream. She was bursting with joy. Stick around with you. His words radiated through her mind. ''S-sure.'' She nervously bit her nail.

---

''Ahh! Wait--- milk first!'' Haru panicked. She passed the milk carton to Hongbin, who was frantically trying to master his milk foam.

''Ah! Done!'' He rang the bell. ''Enjoy~'' he smiled

Both of them leaned on the counter. Hongbin took his towel and wiped his forehead. ''I thought this was training... Who knew it turned out to be so pressured?''

Haru laughed tiredly, ''This is a work out. And it's already the third day. Thank goodness I have the cashier shift next time.''

''Hey, i'm the one who's actually doing the labour, Haru. Your shift is the easist.'' Hongbin groaned.

The last customer walked out. ''Thank you for coming!'' They both said and bowed.

Haru and Hongbin were working at a small café. Just to keep themsleves busy over the summer. Apparently the café has been getting a lot of female customers eversince Hongbin started working. They would order and stay for a long time, just to gaze at him. Haru did admit, he is handsome, but she never had feelings for him.

''Haru, lock the register and wipe the tables please.'' The manager asked.

Hongbin stretched his arms and slung his bag over his shoulder. ''Well, i'll see you tomorrow Haru. Another day of work...'' He chuckled.