You're Shy

You're too capitvating.

_________________________________________________________________

''No! This one is pretty.'' Mihi holds up a dark coloured long sweater.

Haru sighs and chuckles, "This is like the fourth top. Mihi, I appreciate your help, but I can dress myself."

"Aye, as your friend, it's my duty. Plus, this is my bro. I know what he likes." Mihi pulls out a pair of simple jeans that were ripped. "Wah, you have such nice clothes... I'm gonna borrow them." and hands it to Haru, "Go change and then let me see." she ushers her into the bathroom.

Actually, Haru thought that what she was wearing was nice.

Mihi nods, "Aha! This is good. Okay, it's freezing so take this hat and scarf with you. Ooh! This coat too! Oh! Oh! These nice shoes too! Haru, tell me where you shop!"

Haru chuckles, "I buy them online."

Mihi checks her watch, ''Go time Haru! Let's not keep my dumb bro waiting! Tell me if anything interesting happens, okay? BYE!!!!"

Haru walked a bit fast, Mihi was right, she didn't want Jimin to wait in this weather. She remembered his text message last night.

Meet at the playground. Around 10:00
-Jimin

Haru smirks underneath her scarf, she was excited today. She could see her breath as she carried on walking. A slide, along with play equiptment came into view. She spotted that familliar dark-brown haired boy sitting on a swing, with his eyes closed. She quickly plopped down in the next swing.

''You really like to sleep.'' She whispers

''Huh? No, i'm just resting my eyes. I have another hyung that actually has a hobby of sleeping. He's also friends with Kookie and Jin.''

He mumbles and opens his eyes, ''Oh! Haru!''

''Idiot.'' Haru scoffs

''Yah, what's that for?'' He swings back and forth

''Oh, nothing.''

''Hey, I can't remember the last time I sat on a swing. I was like 10 and then never touched one.'' He chuckles to himself

Haru sighs, ''I... Never played outside nor played on a playground.''

Suddenly, Jimin felt guilty. He remembered Haru's past. ''Ah. S-sorry.''

''It's fine.'' She swings on her heels

He looked over at her for the first time since she got there. He thought she looked pretty today. Pfft, she always looks pretty. ''Should we.. Get going?''

She smiles, ''Mm.''

He looks down at her hands, they were pink-ish and pale red. Jimin was hesitating to reach for them and hold them. Oh what the hell. He smoothly reached and scooped her hand into his. ''J-jimin-''

''It's fine. You're fingers will fall off. Seriously, they're so red..."

It was a good thing it was chilly because Haru's cheeks were red so you couldn't tell if she was cold or blushing.

Both of them didn't know where they were heading.

''Jimin?'' Haru asks.

''Hm? Yeah?''

''Do you know where we're heading? We're kinda... Wandering.''

''Huh? Oh. I was following you.''