You're Happy

I love to spend my days sitting with you, talking with you, laughing with you and just... Being with you.

___________________________

When Haru sat up, her head was so much better. The headache was gone from her cold. Ah, I feel better! I just know today is going to be a good day! Haru dashes out, gently surprising Mihi.

''Oh! You're up! Feeling better?'' Mihi asks

Haru nods fast, ''Mm hm! I'm going to get ready!'' And dashes off to the bathroom. Huh, at least she's happy...

Mihi sips her tea.

Haru comes out skipping, ''Ah! We're going to be late, let's go!'' And grabs her bag.

''Hold up!'' Mihi says while still tying her shoelaces. Mihi catches up and links arms with Haru, ''Shall we go?''

''We shall!'' Haru laughs.

From afar, Sora scoffs, ''Such goody-goodies. I hate them.'' She steps on a branch, breaking it, ''Oh Haru, I will break your walls, one by one.''
---
''Kookie! Bro!'' Mihi shouts from a far distance.

Jimin's attention turn towards them, but Jungkook's attention was focused on his phone.

''Hey! What's up?'' Jimin says, then nudging Jungkook to pull out his earphones.

''Huh? Oh, morrrrnnnniiinnngggg~~~''

''Hi!'' Haru smiles

Jimim smiles back automatically, ''How're you feeling?''

''Great! Thank you for taking care of me... Um, here's your scarf.'' She pulls it out and hands it towards him.

''No. I want you to keep it.'' He pushes it back towards her.

Haru was puzzled, ''Huh?''

Jimin chuckles lightly and takes it from her, ''Keep. It.'' And wraps it around her again.

Jungkook and Mihi were making squishy noises. Jimim turns around and glares at them while Haru stood there, blushing. Kookie and Mihi must know about Jimin's confession to me...

''L-let's go to class.'' Haru tugs on Mihi's arm. Jungkook follows too. Jimin wondered why he didn't move. He was smiling to himself, Haru.

''Why aren't you following your little girlfriend Jimin? Hm? Aw, did someone get dumped?'' Sora taunts him.

''Shut up. I didn't.'' And he took that chance to walk away.

Sora folds her arms, ''Hey guys.''

''Yeah?'' Jinwoon and Yuki gather

''I have a plan... Care to join? It's going to be really fun~''

''Sure, but how fun?'' Yuki wiggles her eyebrows

''So much fun, we'll need to do it again.''

''Let's do it. Tell us more.'' Jinwoon smirks

''Okay, well I was thinking about this...''
---
When Haru opened her locker, a small plain of paper came out. "Hm?'' She bent down to read it:

Meet me at lunch? Rooftop.
-Jimin

Haru smiles and saves the paper, I can't wait for lunch. She sat down with her books, ready for the lesson. Jimin walks in with a bunch of his other male friends. They both lock glances for a second, Jimin shyly smiles and descreetly waves. Haru waves back. Haru secretly envied Jimin and Jungkook, who had so many friends.