You're Dreaming

Haru's pov
Jimin, Jimin, JIMIN. Him. My stupid mind was on him the entire sleep. I kept tossing and turning, trying to get him out of my mind! I glance at the time, 7:30 a.m. I sit up in defeat. It's time to go to school.

''Haru? You you able to go to school? Wanna take a day off?'' Mihi knocks, it's sweet of her to do that.

''Uh... I'm fine.'' I reply, ''You go ahead if you're ready. I'll probably come after lunch.''

''Okay, take it easy then.''

''Yes, see you later.''

''Mm hm.''

The door closes and I jump back under my covers.

My alarm goes off at 11:00 a.m., just in time to get ready for my half day of school.

''Haru! You feeling better?'' Jungkook says

''Yes, thank you Ju- Kookie.''

He laughs, ''Ha! Got it right!''

Jimin claps, ''Haru has become like us now!''

''One of us! One of us! One of us!'' Mihi laughs and chants

We all laugh, my eyes meet Jimin's and we just pause like that. He smirks as I break the staring contest and I flush pink.

''E-excuse me...'' I say, hoping no one noticed my red face. I splash cold water on my face, cooling me from my thoughts. I clutch my head while taking deep breaths.

''C'mon Haru, let's not lose yourself now... I do not like Jimin... I don't like him, he doesn't like me, not stop it!'' I tell myself

I take out my phone and text Mihi:

I'm going back to the dorm. Headache came back again, just tell the teacher that i'm still sick.

A reply came within a minute

Okay! Feel better! ^^

I run back to my dorm. I clutch my chest and pant hard. I take a nice shower and jump back into bed, hoping that my mind will go clear of him.

''I didn't know she slept to messily.''

''Yah! You sleep like that too hyung!''

My eyes creek open. And I scream. ''Uwah! Yah!''

Jungkook falls to the floor and Jimin crashes against the wall.

''Y-yah!'' I say, ''W-who let you in here?''

Jungkook sits up and brushes the dust off of him, ''No one really... We were curious... Sorry...''

I sigh, ''Whatever.''

''How're you feeling?'' Jimin sits on my bed

''F-fine.'' I squeak

Mihi pops her head in, ''Hey, anyone want to come with me to go pick up some food?''

Jimin and Jungkook both raise their hands.

''No! Only one person!''

Jimin and Jungkook glare at each other, ''Hyung. There's only ONE way we can solve this. Rock, paper, scissors.''

''You're on.''

Jimin: Rock Jungkook: Paper

Jimin's jaw drops and Jungkook smiles, ''Yeah! Ha ha! Bye hyung! I'm going FOOD shopping!'' He gets up and skips out the door.

I scoff, ''We told you to never do rock.''

''But... A man should always... Oh whatever!'' He roars

We were both still in the same position and silent. ''So.. Just me and you... How've you been?''

I nod, ''Okay...''

''You've been... Different today...'' He says

''How so?'' Please don't notice it, please don't notice it!

''Like, you don't talk much around me. Am I annoying?'' He looks at me.

My cheeks heat up, ''N-no..."

''You're red too, are you getting a fever?'' He puts hi hand on my forehead, sending a shock down my spine. I'm completely frozen.

''N-no.''

He chuckles, ''Is that all you say?''

''N-no...''

He ruffles my hair, ''Ay, cute.''

Damn you, Park Jimin!

3rd person
''Ooh! Look strawberry cookies...'' Jungkook points out

''Kookie, I know where you're going with that. I'm not buying junk today. I need to get ingredients for Haru to get better.''

He pouts, ''Fine. You're too smart Mihi.''

She laughs, ''Oh well, I can't help but simple logic Kookie.''

''So what are you planning on making?''

''Tofu soup.''

Jungkook sticks out his tongue, ''I want chicken.''

Mihi glares at him, ''Yah! This is for Haru! Haru! Not you!'' She pinches him.

''Ay, I wish Jimin won instead of you now...''

''Aw, no fun...''

She sticks her tongue out, ''Blehhhhhhhhh.....''

''Hey, speaking of hyung, do you see...''

''Something different.'' They both say at the same time

''Yeah! Seriously. Like, it's hard to explain but... He's... Happy.'' Mihi says

''Good thing I won, they're left together.''
Jungkook snickers

Mihi whacks him with a bag of pasta, ''Yah! You cocky bastard! Stop bragging!'' She jokes, ''Hey, not only does Jimin act happier with Haru, Haru does the same. When she's alone with me, she's just... Quiet. As soon as he arrives, they just... Click.''

Jungkook stops and turns around, ''Mihi. You know what this means.''

Mihi looks sternly into his eyes, ''Yes, I do.''

''Operation couple: Jiru.'' They both say while pumping their fists into the air. People walk by, looking at them like they're crazy.

Jungkook rubs his hands together, ''This will be fun.''

''Haru? Bro?'' Mihi calls as she enters through the door with bags of food.

''Yah! Hyung!'' Jungkook shouts, ''Where are you? With Haru?''

Mihi hits him, ''Yah! We're not starting yet! We have to plan first!''

''Ow! Yah! Don't treat your elder like this! You're so violent for a 16 year old...'' He flinches

Mihi knocks on Haru's door, ''Haru? I'm coming in...'' She frantically waves Jungkook over, ''Come quick!''

Jungkook puts down his water and jogs over, ''Wha- Oh! Am I seeing...''

''Yes.'' Mihi whispers

Haru was sleeping soundly in her covers with Jimin next to her.

''OMG!'' Mihi squeals while grabing Jungkook's shirt and shaking him, ''Do you freaking SEE this?!''

''Sh! I do! Stop shaking me before I get sick! You're wrecking my shirt too!''

They quietly observe the sleeping duo, ''Kookie I change my mind. Stop what we're doing now and start the operation. We're planning now.'' She runs to get paper and pens.

Jungkook carefully closes the door, ''Sleep well, Jiru.''