You're Cool

Haru first born:
"Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Oh! A beautiful baby girl!"

Mrs. Oh's face twists in disgust, "Oh my lord! What the hell is this?! I don't want this! It's a gift from Satan! This isn't my child!"

"I demand you to fix this child!" Mr. Oh yells.

"S-sir, this is your child."
"Her eyes are different! She's going to be a disgrace! She's going to be ugly!" The mom cries.

Haru age 4:
"Mom! Can I go outside? It's pretty!"

Mrs. Oh scowls at her daughter, "No. You'll scare away people. Ugh, why did I choose to have a child?!"

Haru runs to her room in fear, "I... I'm sorry..." she tells her mom.

"You! You just had to turn out like this! Such a sore in the family blood!" She yells at Haru.

Haru age 7:
"Hi! I'm Oh Haru! Can I pl-"

"Ew... What's with your eyes?" A girl asks.

Haru blushes, "I-I'm like that..."

"I feel like she's... a... a demon! That's it! My brother is watching this anime that has a person with two coloured eyes that's a demon! Haru is a demon~" another girl singsongs.

Haru runs and hides in the bathroom, crying.

Haru age 13:
"She's so quiet..." girls and boys whisper at her in class.

Haru just ducks her head down.

"Hey Har-Ugly, have you ever considered eye transplant? Oh wait, never mind. You should just remove your eyes so you can just be blind." A girl snaps at her.

"Yeah, I'd rather be blind so I can't look at your creepy eyes." I boys taunts.

Haru gets up and sprints to the bathroom to hide with laugher trailing behind.

Haru age 15:
"Mom, I'm-"

"Shut up you piece of shit! And don't even call me your mom! I don't care if you don't come home, just move out!"

Haru gulps and walks upstairs to her extremely tiny room. She goes on her computer, given to her because her parents said it was a crappy one and crappy girls deserve crappy stuff. She checks her email, knowing that she'll get nothing but she does anyway. Surprisingly, she gets an interesting one:
Seoul Boarding School! Middle year to senior years! Apply now to reserve your spot for September! Can't afford the tuition? Well, take our entrance test for free tuition! Includes: a dorm shared with a roommate and more details to find out later!

Haru clicks on the link and immediately applies for the test. A week later, the results come in.

Dear Miss Oh,
Congrats! You are the only one who has passed with your excellence in the test! Please come to the school on September 4th to have your orientation. You will have more details on that day.
Sincerely,
Seoul Boarding School

Haru couldn't believe her eyes, she got in. She instantly started packing her belongings.

Haru age 16:
Haru's pov
Ever since I was born, I had a hard life. When I reached the age of 10, I learned that sunglasses and a SnapBack where my best friends. I always wore them. No one, I repeat, NO ONE liked me. I was that kid who people just looked at me in disgust. My parents took their anger out on me, telling me I'm a bad luck charm and I should die. I wonder why a child protection agency haven't came yet... I thank the driver and pay him the money. I only have like 3 boxes... I didn't have that much stuff when I lived in my room... it's mostly just clothes, my books and other stuff. I push my sunglasses higher and pick up my three boxes.

"Hey! Over here! Pass the ball hyung!"

A body falls on me, making my boxes and me fall and hit the ground bad.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" A boy bows with a worried face, "Are you okay?"

I nod, "Y-Yes." I say and bend down to pick up the boxes. "U-Um excuse me but do you know where the office is?" I ask the boy.

He smiles, "Hey, I'm going there too! I'll just show you the way, follow me!"

I walk a few paces behind him. "Here we are! You look like you're moving in so I'll let you see him first." he opens the door for me.

I see a man smile, "You must be Oh Haru. Please sit. Oh, and Jungkook, stay please, I need you."

"Yes sir." he sits in the chair next to me.

"So, Haru. How are you? My name is Kwang Seunghoon. Please call me Mr. Kwang. I heard you're the only one who passed the test, impressive."

"Wah! You did?! T-that's amazing..." That Jungkook boy blurts.

"Hush Jungkook. So, you'll be sharing a dorm with Park Mi Hi. She's a really nice girl. The dorms are like mini apartments within apartments. Kitchen, bathroom, living room and laundry room are shard but you have your own study room and bedroom, sounds nice?"

I nod and smile a bit. He smiles too, "Great! Now, for curfews. We expect all students to be back before 10 pm. We understand that students like to go out but unfortunately, it's the restrictions and safety reasons. We have a very wide campus including shops and eateries. Schooling is just like normal school: 5 days a week you have school until winter, spring and summer break. You also have weekends too. You're in 2nd year? You are 16?"

"Yes Mr. Kwang."
"You have three uniforms in your closet, two for extra. There are seasonal uniforms to adapt to the ever changing weather."

"Uh, Mr. Kwang, why am I here?" Jungkook asks.

"Ah yes! Haru, meet Jeon Jungguk or Jungkook (apparently people call him that) he'll be your guide/helper for sometime until you get used to this school and campus."

"Oh! We haven't fully met either! Sorry... hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you."

I bow my head, "H-Hello, I'm Oh Haru."

"Haru, if you could, do you mind removing your sunglasses?" Mr. Kwang asks.
I gulp and slowly take them off, exposing my different eyes. I could see Jungkook's eyes widen and gasp a bit.

"Haru... you have..." Mr. Kwang says

I look down, "Yes, I know Mr. Kwang. I was born like this."

"Your eyes are awesome..." Jungkook smiles.

I couldn't help but smile. "T-Thank you..."

He grins, "Don't hide them Haru, it's cool!"

"Haru, you're eyes are very cool indeed. So! I can say that I'm done explaining and can leave you with Jungkook. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or Jungkook who has been here for at least 5 years."

"Thank you Mr. Kwang."

Jungkook helps me by holding a box, "C'mon Haru, I'll show you to your dorm. I know Mi Hi."

"Oh and Haru? Don't be afraid to show your lovely eyes." Mr. Kwang says.

I put my glasses on when we're back outside.

"Haru, don't wear your glasses!" Jungkook whines but jokingly.

"I... Can't... sorry."

"Oh. Okay, it's fine. But just to let you know, i don't dislike your eyes, I really like them. So don't be afraid to show them off like Mr. Kwang says okay?"

I nod. Jungkook is really nice, I felt so comfortable around him.

Sigh, this is turing out to be really good so far. I hope I like it here.