You're Parting Away

"You make me cry cry."

-BTS, Run

______________________

Haru rubbed her eyes as she was still in traumatic shock. Alone and noiseless.

"Haru." A soft voice said in front of her and the lights turned on.

She slowly took her hands away, "J-Jimin?"

He smiled, "Hey. Why are you crying?"

Haru was enraged. She wiped her eyes furiously. "You don't know? Really?"

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head

"I'm going into a panic attack! I'm having traumatic shock because I thought it was Sora that brought me here! I thought I was re-living what happened 1 year ago!"

Jimin gasped, "Shit, I forgot that---"

"Like hell you did! Why did you do this? Don't you remember that this was the cause for this?!"" Haru cried and tugged at her hair

"I just must've forgotten! I didn't know---"

"Well, you don't know." Haru scoffed, "You're a jerk, Jimin. Let me guess too, did V purposely bump into my friend or was it an accident?"

She knew! Jim thought. "Haru, can you just listen to me?"

"No. You're always in my way, never letting me breathe, nothing. Go away."

"Just listen and it'll all make sense---"

"It won't! You think by kidnapping me, leaving me here in this black outside and helpless, makes sense?! It doesn't!"

"Haru I---"

"Shut up! You know what Jimin? People's personalities never change. You're just like your old self: cold, heartless bully who only cares about his looks."

Fire spread throughout his blood, "No i'm not! I've actually opened my eyes finally! I've seen a new world, a world where more colours attract me, where I found the definition of life! Haru, you think I'm like my old self? Wrong! I'm not!"

"Bullshit." She spat

"It is! You know that it's true, Haru. Before I met you, I felt so bad doing all of the things i've done. I felt like killing myself, torturing myself. When I met you, you were the answer to my question: I do need to live. I need to live because I realized that I love you." Jimin held her hand

Haru snatched her hand back, "This is sick. You've set me up so you can talk to me? What did you do to Hyuk? Where is he?"

Jimin sighed, she's become more sturdy. No longer the fragile piece of glass he once knew. Haru didn't listen to one word he said. She didn't want to.

"Haru..." Jimin whispered

Haru stood there.

"I know you're not like this. Can't you forgive me? You said we could go back to being friends. Can we? Please?"

She gulped, "I--- I don't know."

Jimin wrapped his arms around her, putting all his energy, strength, hope and love into it. "Can we just try?"

Haru hesitated to coil her hands around him too.

"Today is my last day here. I need an answer, Haru."

"I... Don't know."

"Is that all you can say? Look at me. Haru, look at me."

She did. She could see the black hell that was running around in his eyes. She swore she saw pain and agony. His beautiful eyes were no longer there. Empty and hollow.

"Be honest. I want to know. Tell me, did you really stop loving me?"

No, I will always love you. Haru looked at the ground, "I'm just confused right now, Jimin."

"Because I never did."

He pulled her in closer, Haru gasped as she felt his lips on hers. This was wrong.

"Jimin, stop. I need to go."

"Wait---"

"No, let go! You need to let go."

"I have! For more than a year!"

"Haru?"

They both turned around, Hyuk was rushing up to them

"There you are! I thought---" Hyuk was pulled back by Jin and Suga

"Don't. Interrupt." Suga whispered

Jimin turned back to Haru, "I'll come back for you. I'll wait for you. You mean everything to me. I know, this all sounds so cheesy and cringe-worthy but it's true."

Haru nodded, "Okay."

He kissed her forehead, "I will. I'm leaving tomorrow."

She nodded again, "Thanks... Uh, I guess it was nice. Talking about this."

He smiled a bit, "Yeah."

Hyuk was released. He charged up to Jimin and stepped in front of him, "Stop. You're hurting her."

Jimin scoffed, "Who are you?"

"You met me before and I think you should know me. I'm her best friend. I know the situation so please just go."

"I was." Jimin glared at him.

"Hey, kid. There's more of us than you. I suggest you tone it down a bit." Rap Monster said

Haru put a hand on Hyuk's shoulder, "It's alright. We should get going."

She bid goodbye to everybody, Jimin hugged her again quickly, "Just remember that I love you." he mumbled to her.

Haru parted away, trailing behind Hyuk. She didn't spare a glance back at Jimin or his friends.

''How're you feeling hyung?'' Jungkook asked

''I... Got it all out. But I didn't succeed. She didn't answer me.'' He said

''What to do then?'' J-Hope worriedly said

''Nothing. Just let fate lead me.'' Jimin sighed

---

''They didn't hurt you, right?'' Hyuk asked nonstop questions

''No they didn't. Hyuk, sorry, but please stop talking.''

Hyuk nodded, ''I understand. Night.''

Haru smiled, ''Night.''

---

Jin snapped his fingers and whispered to Jimin, ''Here's an option...''

Jimin's eyes widened, ''W-what?''

''It's a possibility.''

Everybody hugged Jungkook and Jimin as they watched them go back on the plane to Seoul.

''Bye!'' Jungkook waved

Mihi whacked his arm, ''Yah, you're attracting attention!''

Yoonji and Jimin awkwardly looked at each other.

He grabbed his bag and boarded the plane. He was a failure.

---------