You're Falling

Down, down into the dark abyss.

_________________________________________

Haru had to ice her eyes to get the swelling down. Her head was pounding with a massive headache. She only got 4 hours of sleep. Insomnia kept her awake, plus she was crying. She looked like a big mess. She didn't want to go to school nor go anywhere. All she wanted was to disapear. Mihi gave Haru her space. Mihi felt sour inside. She badly wanted to apologize, but she thought it ws better if Haru had some air.

On the other side, Jungkook was somewhat feeling the same as Haru. He avoided and ignored Jimin, who was trying to explain the whole situation. Jungkook was taken aback, he too, had trusted his best friend. He didn't cry, but he didn't sleep well. He had very dark bags under his eyes. He sighed in front of the mirror while fixing his hair.

No one slept well.

Jimin and Mihi met up. ''Was Haru okay?'' He asked

Mihi shrugged, ''Hard to tell. She was in her room the whole night. Didn't come out to eat dinner or breakfast. God, I feel like crap...''

''Me too... Kookie did the 'silent treatment'. What should we do?''

''Well, in my case, I could just exterminate them? I wouldn't mind leaving my mark on Sora's face.'' Mihi pops her knuckles.

Jimin rolls his eyes, ''For you, who gets straight As and is basically gifted in a way, you could be a bit dense. Hello no! Park Mihi, we've already had a warning! You can't go around and just fling your fist anywhere, expecting to get away with it!''

Mihi scoffs, ''Jerk.''

Mihi and Jimin took their usual spots. Jimin sat up when Haru entered quietly. It was obvious she was looking to see if Sora was there. They weren't. They were in disapline class for the day. Whatever work they missed, they were to catch up on their own time. Haru met eyes with Mihi and then Jimin. She took a deep breath and sat on the opposite side, far enough so she can be isolated. Last to arrive was Jungkook. Haru felt bad for him. He looked horrible. He knew Mihi and Jimin longer than she did. She could feel a bit how he felt like. He too, sat by himself.

''Okay, make sure to write those paragraphs by next class or you get a zero! Dismissed!'' The teacher exits

Haru got up along with the other students who were also going for their break.

Jimin hurridly went after her.

''Haru!'' He gently taps her shoulder.

She glances at him out of the corner of her eye.

Not one single greet, she brushed him off and went to the café.

''Why're you going to the café? It's not lunch.'' He trails

She sighed and walked faster, hoping he'll give up and go away. ''One water please.'' She says

Jimin stayed by her, ''Haru, I want to talk.''

Haru turned to him. He could see the ice cold stab from her eyes, ''You've had all this time to talk. Why didn't you do it earlier?''

Even in her words, it was freezing. ''I...''

Haru took her water, ''Bye.''

Pain webbed through Jimin's feelings. Haru felt like 100 needles were stuck in her heart.
---
Next on Jimin's 'List of Things To Do' was Jungkook. He locked his fingers together, hoping, just hoping, there was light for him and his beloved friend. He found Jungkook in the library. What's he doing in here?