You're Sick

Haru sat there in her seat. What... What? She re-reads that one single sentence over and over again. Her mind was blank.

The door opens, Mihi was home ''Hey Haru! I'm back! I got you a strawberry---''

Haru dashes past her, bringing the paper and grabbing her coat, ''Sorry! I have a urgent matter! I'll be right back!''

The cold wind whips against her face as she runs to a quiet park. Haru pulls out her phone and dials Jimin.

''Hello? Haru?''

''Jimin, are you busy?''

''No, not really, why?''

''We need to talk. I...''

''Oh, okay. Where are you?''

''The park next to the bubble tea shop and barbeque place.''

''Okay, i'll be there shortly.''

Haru looks down and notices it's slowly starting to snow. She sighs and zips her coat more, I should've brought a scarf...

Within five minutes, Haru spots Jimin jogging up to her, ''Hey. You seem in a panick, you okay?''

She nods stiffly, ''Jimin...'' She pulls out the paper, ''What... What do you mean by this?''

Jimin takes the letter and reads it, ''Oh. I see you read it.''

''Answer me.''

He sighs, ''What I mean is there. It's the truth. I love you.''

Haru couldn't tell if he was cold or blushing because his cheeks were red. Same with Haru, Jimin couldn't tell. ''Haru?''

''H-huh?''

Jimin chuckles, ''You okay?''

She snaps out of her daze, ''Uh... You must be kid---''

''I'm not.''

''Why? Don't love me, Jimin. You'll ruin your reputation.''

''Do you... Love me?'' He asks, avoiding Haru's statement

I do. I do love you too Jimin. ''I... Don't know.''

He sighs and unravels his scarf, ''Well, think about my confession.'' He steps and wraps his scarf around her, ''You look cold.''

Haru faintly smiles, ''A bit. Thanks''

He pats her shoulders and smiles, ''Well, now you know my feelings.''

Haru nods, ''Yep. I'll... See you at class.''

''Yes. Hey, stay warm. Don't get sick. If you do, then I don't want to take care of you.''

Haru giggles, ''Mihi will then.''

''Sure. Like she will too.''

''Then Kookie.''

He shakes his head, ''Nope.''

''What about you? Aren't you cold?''

''Not one bit.''

''Oh. Then, let me buy you coffee then. Please?''

''Fine.''

After Haru treated, they parted ways. Haru pulls the scarf up, smelling Jimin's scent. Ah, it's comfy. I better return it tomorrow.

''Ah, you returned.'' Mihi says

''Yeah.'' She sits infront of Mihi at the table.

''Tell me what's your urgency.''