You're in Danger

It's endless. You. Me. The pain. Us.

------------------------------

Haru took her pain pills and flopped back down in bed. Everything was in a blurry state. It all passed by in a turbulent wave.

She spread her arms and legs out, starfish like, on her bed. She crumpled her face in humiliation as she recalled the events yesterday.

"Oh my god. I need help. What the hell..." she muttered out loud and kicked her blanket around

"ARGH. Get out! Get out!" She smacked her palm against her forehead, "I can't love you all over again... Can I?" Haru sat up and squirmed, "Goddammit!"

A light tap was at her window. This time, another tap came. Haru tip-toed to see what was going on. The curtains were drawn apart, the familiar brunette-haired boy smiled and waved. On his hip, a bike rested.

"Haru!" he called

She staggered backwards and stumbled on her bed, again. "Why is he here?"

---

"Wait!" he called

She kept sprinting, not losing a skip of breath or a beat in her run. She never glanced back at him.

"Leave! I---"

"No, just come back!"

"I won't! Just let me be!"

He eventually did catch up, even if had longer legs. He took her hand and firmly held it. He treasured her. "Look at me."

Her hair covered her face, "It's not safe."

"What's not safe?"

"Everything."

"What?"

She coughed hoarsely. "Go."

"No." he moved her hair away, revealing a pained expression written all over her face. "What's wrong? Why are you in pain?"

"You."

"Me? What... What can I do? What can we do?"

She started to cry. A loud bang was heard. They both flinched.

"Jimin..." she whispered before she gave out

"Yah!" he caught her. He slowly rested her head on his lap, "What's wrong? Stay awake with me! Hey!"

Down her leg a liquid pooled, a liquid that everybody knew, flowed. Red. Deep. Jimin touched it with a trembling hand, "What..."

Her head got heavier, Jimin's couldn't believe what was happening. He held her,

"Hey! Hey! You can't--- Come back!"

"Sorry." she smiled

Another loud bang rang, she went to rest.

Jimin panted heavily as sweat ran down the side of his face. He frantically looked around to see that he was in bed, safe and sound.

"Oh god... What was that?" he held his head

Jimin glanced at the clock, it rang 11:00am. The sheets were thrown off and Jimin jumped out of bed, smiling. "It's going to be a good day today!"

A navy blue sweater was draped on top of a black striped shirt. His torn jeans completed his Sunday look.

"Mom!"

Jin groggily stepped out of the kitchen, holding a pan. "Yah. Shut up."

"Love you too hyung." Jimin grabbed a slice of toast, "Hey, i'm gonna borrow your bike."