You're Hungry

Haru's pov
''What do you want to do???? Ay, i'm bored~'' Mihi stretches her arms in front of the TV.

I shurg, ''I don't know... We're done our studying, wanna go explore?''

''Nah.''

I rest my head on the couch. I get up and go to the fridge, ''Oh. Hey, Mihi I found something we cou-''

Ding Dong!

I peek through the peephole, I only see a black beannie. ''Who is it?''

''Choco chip Kookie delivery~''

Mihi dashes over, ''Password.''

Jungkook sighs, ''Park Mihi is the best. Park Mihi is the smartest. Park Mihi is the queen.''

Mihi smiles, ''Ding! Corrrrect!''

She unlocks the door and swings it wide open, ''What brings you both here?''

Jimin shrugs, ''Eh, nothing to do. We were sitting around and watching random TV and thought to crash at your dorm.''

''We were doing the exact same. We don't have anything to do...'' Mihi whines.

''Well, I was looking in the fridge and it seems to be that we are low on food. Does anybody want to come shopping?'' I offer

Jungkook snaps his fingers, ''Hey! There's something we could do! A cook off!''

''Ooh! Yeah!'' Mihi pipes up

''Okay then. I'll be right back, I need to grab things.'' I say while walking to my side of the dorm. I open my closet.

''Wah~ your room is so neat...'' Jimin gapes

I turn around surprised, ''Y-Yah! Who told you, you could come in! Thank goodness I wasn't changing!'' I blush.

''O-oh. Sorry...'' He flushes red too, ''I just thought maybe you were grabbing your bag or something...''

''I-it's fine... I just wanted to grab a hat, that's all.''

''Hey, can I see your collection?''

''Sure...'' I open the closet wider.

His eyes widen, ''Wah, such fancy ones! Obey, Boy London, Supreme, Hershel, Diamond, Vans, Dope and even HBA!?''

I chuckle, ''Yeah...''

''How... How do you have money for this?''

''W-well, I just saved... Sometimes they're on sale...'' I pull out my red Diamond snapback, ''You're welcome to borrow some.''

''Really!?'' He says excitedly

I shrug, ''It's fine. Let's go now.''

Mihi and Jungkook wave their hands, ''I'm excited, I never did a cook off before!!" Jung kook says

I could see Jimin facepalm himself, ''I'm spending my weekend doing this with my sister and hyper roommate.''

I giggle, ''Sorry, I didn't know you didn't want to do this... I just wanted to buy more groceries.''

''It's fine.''

At the grocery store, we split into two groups. It was Mihi and Jungkook together, appartently they were planning what to make already. This was suposed to be solo... Guess not. So that made me and Jimin partners for the 'cooking competition'.

''So, do you have anything in mind?'' He asks

I take off a jar of white cucumber kimchi, ''There is always the easy road, kimchi stir-fry.''