You're Cold

Haru's pov
Thank goodness that didn't affect me and Jimin's friendship. It's getting so close to Christmas and I didn't even start to shop for my friends yet! I don't even know what i'm getting them either! I opem the curtians and the sky is grey. I had to put on an extra blanket because it was so cold last night, and the coldness still lingers today.

''Good morning.'' I say while pouring myself some hot tea. ''I was thinking of doing some Christmas shopping today, wanna come?''

''I really want to but I'm going to pass. It's too cold.'' She sips her tea, ''Go ask bro or Kookie.''

I take out my phone and dial, ''Hello?''

''Oh, hey Haru! What's up?''

''Nothing much, freezing.''

Jungkook chuckles, ''Yeah, tell me about it. Jimin hyung was so cold, he started to go crazy.''

I giggle, ''Really? Hey, i'm going out shopping, want me to pick up some hot packs?''

''Uh... Nah. Thanks though.''

''Okay. Wanna tag along?''

''I can't... Sorry...''

''Kookie, you're so lazy... Just because it's cold, you should still move around...''

''Heh heh, I know... Hold on, let me ask Jimin hyung. Yah! Hyung! Haru is asking if you wanna go shopping too! Okay! Sure, he doesn't mind and he'll tag along.''

''Great! I'll meet him at his dorm.''

''Hyung! Haru says she's coming here! He says okay.''

''Okay, bye Kookie.''

''Bye-bye!''

''I heard the whole conversation. Get dressed girl.'' Mihi says

I search for the right winter outfit. It's funny, why am I treating this like a date? We're not even like that, I bet he friendzoned me. I ended up just wearing a long sweater that went to my mid-thigh and leggings with leg warmers over top. I took my thick polka dot scarf with me.

''Mihi, i'll be going now. If you need anything, text me.''

''Okay, I will! Have fun.''

I button my coat all the way to the top. I check to make sure I have my wallet and other extras like mittens... I knock on the brown coloured door. Jungkook opens it, ''Hi Haru! Come in!''

''Wah, it's so warm...''

''Heh heh! Yes! We cranked up the heat!''

My eyes widen, ''Kookie! That's gonna kill the electricity!''

''Oh, who cares?! Jimin wouldn't shut up!'' He walks to the microwave, ''Want some warm milk? I just made some.''

Jimin walks out, scoffs, ''Yeah right, you call re-heating 'making'?''

Jungkook glares at him, ''Don't ruin my moment you midget.''

''What did you say?''

''Jimin hyung~ is so freakin short~'' Jungkook sings while prancing around the kitchen area.

Jimin head locks him and kicks his butt, ''Shut up! I'll grow still!'' He turns to me, ''Hi Haru! Let's go now.''

---

''C-cold...'' Jimin slips on his beanie and shoves his hands into his coat.

''Sorry, you didn't have to come if you were cold.''