You're Touched

3rd Person

Jimin stretched his back, hearing the cricks down his spine. He yawned and squinted out the window, seeing snow fall to the ground. He was up all night, making his present to Haru, the one that was constantly on his mind. Ah. Snow. I bet Mihi wants to play. He thought and chuckled, remembering back at his childhood he made a short snowmam that was his height.

''Hey, hyung! Did you see? Look, SNOW!'' Jungkook exclaims while jumping excitedly.

''Yes, I did.'' His phone vibrates:

Hey, you're seeing the snow right?
-Haru

Jimin smiled, she texted me first. He thought

Yeah, I saw it. Wanna play later at the park? :) :) :) :) :)
-Jimin

I'd love to ;)
-Haru

See you there
-Jimin

Jimim grinned even bigger, not only did Haru text him, she wants to be with him in the snow.

''Hey, Kookie! Let's go out to play!'' He shouts from his room.

''Okay!'' Jungkook shouts back. Jimin got bundled up, but not too warm because he knew that it'll get warm from moving around so much.

When Haru saw the first snow of the year, she was deciding whether or not to text him, the one that has been on her mind for a long time. Oh, whatever. Just text him Haru! It's painless! She did. Jimin replied back within seconds. She was delighted by the fact he was inviting her to play in the snow.

''Mihi!'' She says

''Yes? You see it right?''

Haru nods eagerly, ''Yes. Your brother and Kookie want to play at the park, I said yes to joining them.''

''Okay then! Let's get going!''

Haru went to her clost and pulled out her kitten touque. Ha, the hat is so cute. She braided her hair and went out to put her boots on.

''Ready?'' Mihi says

Haru zips up, ''Yep.''

---

Jungkook and Jimin were hiding behind a bush. They wanted to attack them with snowballs. Jimin saw the familliar figure. She looks so cute... Especially with that hat on.

''Hyung, you must be cold already. You're pink.'' Jungkook points out.

''Huh? I am?'' He touches his face. It turns out he wasn't cold. Jimin was blushing. ''Whatever. Ready Kookie?''

''Aye, aye captain.''

They sneak up behind them, take a handful of snow and chuck it them, earning a scream from Mihi and a gasp from Haru. Jungkook and Jimin burst out laughing, ''Ha! Got you both!''

Jungkook falls on the ground, laughing hard. Mihi started already getting her revenge on Jungkook while Haru just stood there, still surprised.

''Haru?'' Jimin says

''You're gonna pay.'' Haru jokes. She grabs a big clump of snow and shoves it in Jimin's face.

''Oh my god! So cold!'' He screams

Haru giggles at his red face, ''Your face is so red!''

''Shut up!''

They spent hours playing in the snow; making forts and having fights.