You're My Everything

We are the peanut butter and jelly. We're meant to be together.

-----------------------------------------------------

Haru closed his mouth, "Flies will fall inside. You wouldn't want that, right?"

Jimin blinked, "W-What? What did you say?"

"Say what?"

"Repeat what you said."

"Flies will fall inside. You wouldn't want that---"

"No, before that. I asked of you wanted to be my girlfriend, then you said..."

"O-Oh that... Yeah. I meant it."

Jimin's eyes got bigger, "Really? No more running away for chasing? Nothing? We're together?!"

"That's what I said..." Haru bowed her head down in embarrassment

Jimin bent his head down too, to match her height and pecked her lips. He then smacked his lips, smiling.

Haru hit his arm, "What the hell! Don't lick your lips!"

Jimin smirked, "Hehe. Haru, your lips are soft."

Haru scooted back and covered her mouth, "Oh god, don't do those things! Argh!"

His eyes were thin lines as he kept smiling like the sun, "I love you, come here."

They hugged once again. It was a good day. No more crying, no more sadness, nothing.

---

[Next Day]

Their hands were the perfect puzzle pieces that fit together. He had never felt so happy. He walked with her to the University.

"Tonight is Hyuk's debut, right?" He said

"Oh yeah! Right."

"And you're going?"

"Of course! I promised him."

"By yourself?"

Haru looked over at Jimin, obviously hinting that he wanted to come. "You want to come with me, don't you."

"Yeah..."He giggled like a child

She pinched his cheek, "I don't know yet. I'll see if tickets are still available. Or i'll just see if I can sneak you in by talking with Hyuk."

"Wah, really? Yes!"

Haru tugged his hand, "C'mon we better pick up the pace."

During the lunch break, Haru decided it might've been the right time to call Hyuk on his cell.

A few rings...

"Hello?" He said, panting

"Oh, Hyukkie!"

"Haru! How's school? It's lunch now, right?"

"Yep. Wait, you're free right? I'm not interrupting any recording now?"

"Nope. We're all on a tiny nutrition break. What's up?"

"Well... Hm, I got back together with Jimin."

"W-What? For real? The Jimin that was the dude from your old school? The one that..." Haru could hear the surprise in his voice

"Yeah. It's kinda hard to explain but I can tell you is that we're committed---"

"Committed? You're getting married?! He proposed?!!!!" He yelled

"What?! No! Let me finish!"

"Who're you talking to, Hyukkie?"