You've Been Seen

Is it fate that we met up again? Or is just luck? Either or, I hate both.

________________________________

Haru tossed and turned in her bed. That laugh haunted her. It was funny how usually laughter should be happy, but in this case--- not. She checked the time: 9:00am. At least she did sleep well. Haru slumped in her seat in front of the mirror. She grabbed her brush and brushed her now shoulder-length hair. The door banged open, she could tell it was N.

''Hyuk! I got my driver license!'' He boasted

''Hello Hakyeon, did you eat breakfast?'' Mrs. Han asked

''Yes I did mother.'' He replied

Next door Haru heard a muffled thump and footsteps. Hyuk's door opened. ''Hyung... I'm up here... You woke me up.'' His voice passed by her door.

Haru smiled to herself and got up to walk to her closet. She pulled out her café uniform. ''Hello N.'' She greeted.

N smiled widely, ''Haru I got my---''

''I heard...'' Haru chuckled, ''I heard you from the moment you stepped in. You're so loud.''

''Sorry. Anyways, do you want me to drive you to the café?''

''Sure. I'll grab my bag, hold on.''

N stepped on the brake, ''Okay! Have a fun day!''

''Thanks mom.'' Haru teased

''Oh shut up and get out.'' He snapped

Haru giggled and waved goodbye. She saw Hongbin setting up the chairs, ''Here already? I thought I was the only person who came first...''

Hongbin laughed, "Nah."

She hung up her bag and stood behind the cash register, waiting for a customer.

---

Jimin's eyes sprung open, "New day! Kookie wake up!" He shook his younger friend.

Jungkook mumbled something and rolled over.

"What? I didn't here you."

Jungkook mumbled again.

"Louder." Jimin said

"I said SHUT UP YOU SMALL PERSON!" Jungkook screamed, "I WANT TO SLEEP!" He roared.

Jimin stumbled back, startled obviously. "Party pooper."

"You're the one who pooped my sleep. Go bother Yoonji or Mihi--- wait no not her."

Jimin smirked, he knew what to get Jungkook out of bed.

Mihi had the same smirk as she strode over her boyfriend. She bent down to his ear and blew in it, "Babe, get up~" she cooed

His eyes snapped open. Jungkook flew out his sheets, "Damn you Park Jimin! You know I get flustered at these type of things! I have an evil girlfriend too!"

Mihi laughed. "Hurry and get ready. Yoonji is taking us to a really nice café. Apparently it's really high ratings, good ones. Their coffee is good."

"Fine fine." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin made eye contact with Yoonji, who was silent this whole time, and smiled. Yoonji felt her cheeks heat up. She whipped her head away and distracted herself with her phone. Jimin smirked, timid. He brushed his bangs and put his SnapBack on.

"Tha-that's nice..." Yoonji complimented

Jimin smiled, "Thanks, my gi--- my friend gave it to me a long time ago..." He wondered, why did I bring this?