You're... Is This Real?

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelt. It will be a turbulent ride.

____________________________________

"H-Haru?"

Haru said nothing. She stood frozen. Hyuk darted his eyes from Haru to Jimin.

"Oh Haru?" Jimin said again, gripping to ID tightly.

"I don't know---"

"Don't lie! It's you! Isn't it!"

Haru looked at the ground. "No."
She left the snacks and grabbed Hyuk.

Hyuk catched on quick. He also left the snacks and left.

Jimin dashed behind them, he sprinted in front of Haru, "Look at me." He grabbed her shoulder

Hyuk pushed his hand away, "Don't touch my friend."

Jimin glared at Hyuk, "This is none of your business."

"Yeah it is. Now leave us alone." Hyuk snapped back

Jimin ignored him, "Haru, please tell me it's you. It's me, Jimin. Park Ji---"

"I know who you are. You think I forgot?" She scoffed, "Why are you here? I don't want to see you." She pushed him away.

Thunder rumbled above. Drip. Drop. It started to pour. They all stood there.

"I missed you. Everybody did." Jimin croaked, he was crying.

"No you didn't." Haru said flatly

"Yes I did. Haru, I searched. I waited."

"No. You. Didn't! If you did, then you wouldn't have another freaking girlfriend!" She spat.
"Let's just go." She walked away, "Go away, Jimin. Don't follow."

"Haru..." He called desperately

She didn't wait for Hyuk. She ran home by herself.

''There you are!'' N said as he ushered Haru inside.

Leo scrambled to get towels, he wrapped one around her shoulders. Hyuk came in moments later.

''What happened? Is everything okay? Haru, why are you crying?'' Ken panicked

Haru sighed and got up. ''Just let Sanghyuk explain. I'm going to bed.''

Everybody heard the door slam.

''So... What happened?'' Hongbin asked

''Well in my view, it seems like that Jimin guy found out. We bumped into him while we were at the store. Blah blah blah, he seemed sad, blah blah blah, he missed her... Etc..''

Ravi scoffed, ''Wow. Should we do something?''

''I think it's best to give her air.'' N agreed

''Yeah.''

---

''Jimin!'' Yoonji dashed over

Jimin was miserable. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to bottle his tears up.

''Why are you crying?" Yoonji said

''You really want to know?'' He rubbed his eyes

Yoonji nodded, bracing herself for anything.

''I found her. Haru.''

Yoonji knew this day came. Yoonji smiled sadly, ''You found her. Congrats.''

''She didn't come to me though. Yoonji, she... She hates me!''

She comforted him. Even though every word about Haru impaled her painfully. ''No, I bet she doesn't. I think she's just the same as you. Sad, confused, surprised, shocked.''