You're Concerned

"Tell me, how much do you love me?"
-Luv Me, AOA

___________________________

It felt like 1000 pounds were balanced on Haru's shoulders. It was a heavy atmosphere for her. Recalling the events last night, Haru felt like her soul has departed from her. Haru sighs and swings her feet off of the bed, better get to school.

Mihi knew something was dense in the air around Haru. Again.

''Haru, something's up.'' She pokes her shoulder

''It's fine. I'm just really exhausted.'' She smiles wobbily

Jungkook taps his pencil on Haru's head, ''Here.'' He smiles

Haru chuckles, ''Milk?''

Jungkook nods, ''Don't judge. Just drink.''

The door slams open, revealing a red-faced and panting, Park Jimin.

''I'm not late! Yes!'' He strides over to his seat.

''Good~ Morning!'' He says in random English

Mihi groans and facepalms herself, ''Already, my brother is high in the morning.''

''Good morning.'' Haru greets

''Haru!!!" Jimin squeals and hugs her

Haru hesitently pats his shoulder, ''Ooookay...''

''You look pretty today. How's your ears?''

''It's fine. It doesn't hurt...''

''That's good.''

The door slams open again, this time revealing Sora and her two friends. ''Everybody! I have an announcement to make!'' She smiles sweetly.

Haru's stomach churns at the sight of her. Sora makes her way to the front while Yuki and Jinwoon go on each of her sides, like bodyguards.

''Next week there's going to be the spring dance!'' She squeals and claps her hands.

Cheers were made from the class.

''Please get your tickets! The money goes to chairity, so isn't that great?''

Jungkook nudges Jimin, ''You going?''

''Only if Haru is. I'll ask her.''

''Everybody should come! It'll be so fun!'' Sora's gaze wanders over to Haru, ''Yes, so much fun.''

Haru gulps and cracks open a textbook to distract herself. Don't think about it Haru. Don't.
---
Jimin happily steps out of the library, holding two tickets to the dance. I hope Haru will go.

''Jimin.'' A soft voice calls

He turns around to see a person he never ever wanted to converse with.

''Sora.'' He sighs

She steps closer, eyeing the tickets. ''Oh. Are those for me? Don't say it. Yes, I will-''

''No. It's not for you.'' He cuts off, ''It's for Haru. I want to go with her.''

Sora clicks her tongue, ''Jimin, Jimin. You have to wake up~ Can't you see that you don't look good with her? You see, if you were with me, we'll be unstopable.''

''I don't care. It what my heart wants.''

''Jimin. You know I have so many tricks up my sleeve, waiting to be shown off.''

''Really? So many? Hm... you don't look like a person who has so many ideas in her head. Go ahead. Show them. But, it'll affect you too.'' He snaps back. Jimin felt like slapping Sora, but he didn't. He was never abusive to females.