You're Shocked

Tah Dah!

-------------------

One month later...

''Back to school.'' Hongbin whined next to Hyuk and Haru

''What're you whining about? It's me who has the exams! You guys are in Jellyfish Ent. already! You don't need to focus as much!''

Hyuk straightened, ''Right! Thanks Haru!''

''Yeah, yeah.''

Haru stepped into her Biology class. She felt that there were lots of empty seats.

It was hard maintaining her healthy conscience after her encounter with Jimin a month ago. She never answered him.

Her co-worker Jin didn't say anything either. They respected each other's selves.

''Okay then, turn to page 225. New unit today.'' The professor announced while clicking through the slides of a power point presentation.

It was hard.

---

''Put this in your calendar!'' Hyuk showed Haru a piece of paper

''VIXX's debut stage... You're debuting this year?'' Haru said excitedly

He nodded proudly, ''Yep! Can you come?''

''Sure. As long as it's not during my classes...''

''Nope! It's at 8:00pm! But I have to be at the broadcaster at 8:00am. How odd.''

''In the morning? So early?''

''Yeah. It's for test runs. Also, other groups will be there too.''

''Really? Can I tag along?''

Hyuk narrowed his eyes, ''Hey, what about your other classes?''

Haru giggled, ''Nothing. What about them?''

He scoffed, ''Whatever. I'll get you the ticket.''

''Thanks!''

---

Physics. Why did it have to be so difficult?

''Okay, before we start the lesson, we have a new student joining our lecture. Step in sir.''

A male walked in with a bag slung over one shoulder. Haru sat up straighter.

''Hey, i'm Park Jimin.'' He waved casually.

He scanned the crowd, then met his match. Which was Haru.

Haru was struck in horror. She looked left and right, rubbed her eyes and pinched herself. It wasn't a dream. Jimin, was here.

Jimin slowly made his way up the stairs to sit next to her.

No, no, no! Haru internally screamed.

He sat down, taking his books out.

What's he doing here? What about the boarding school?

She didn't listen to the professor this whole time. She bit her nail as she monitored him from the corner of her eye.

''Class dismissed.'' The professor waved

Haru bolted out and waited for Jimin to turn the corner. As soon as she saw him, she grabbed his arm and dragged him somewhere quiet. It was vise versa now.

''Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be back at Seoul? Did you actually leave when you said you're going back?'' Haru ushered him questions and demanding answers