Episode 1

Java: welcome to season 2 of Funkin Battle, today, I rented out a abandoned film lot after a special of events happened between our 25 contestants, in the end, 21 contestants fell into the water and were participated in season 2, unfortunately though, Pump, Yuri, Sayori and MC couldn't make it and therefore couldn't join season 2, they'll be spending their times trying to survive against their fellow camp mates once again for the grand prize of 1,000,000$, who will win this season, who will fall this season and what good challenges will this season have, find out today and right now on.........FUNKIN..........BATTLE!!!

(*a bus arrives*)

Lord X: ah, the great smell of the city, man I missed it so much.

Sky: yeah, 1st season being a camp, now this season taking place in the city, let's see how this will go.

Ski: I know sis, we got this in the bag!

(*everyone exits the bus*)

Eduardo: so uh, wheres java?

Bob: I don't know, he said for all of us to meet him here.

(*a tram reaches everyone*)

Bob: wow, a tram, I remember these from Disneyland!

Sky: wait, you go there too?

Bob: yep, I usually go with my friend Bosip.

Sky: well, I usually take my sister there to ride the rides she likes and I like and also to see the characters.

Ski: Oswald the lucky rabbit is my favorite!

Sky: yeah yeah, I know.

(*the window goes down in the driver seat*)

Java: hello there contestants!

GB: hi Java, how are you?

Java: I am doing good, anyways, all of you, get on the tram.

(*everyone gets on the tram*)

Java: ok, now before we leave for the tour, just make sure to hold onto any stuff that can be lost when we're driving, this includes phones, glasses, cameras, toys and anything small.

(*everyone holds onto the stuff*)

Java: ok, now we start driving!

(*the tram starts to drive away*)

Java: ok, now, 1stly, this season is taking place at the film lot, you guys will be on TV and you will be doing movie genre challenges, this can go from a natural disaster movie genre to a horror genre.

(*Ski starts shaking*)

Sky: Java, Ski is a bit scared of Natural Disaster movies and Horror movies.

Java: Aw, it's ok ski, you can fight that fear off.

Ski: o-ok.

Java: anyways, you'll all be battling for either rewards or for safety of your own team.

Tord: I must win all of them for my team, we will never lose.

Dorkly Tails: yeah right, if you have Sonic on your team, your fucked.

Dorkly Sonic: hey fuck you asshole.

Dorkly Tails: hey, I'm just saying some true shit.

Java: anyways, we will be doing last seasons style of teams, 3 teams, however, the 3 that win a challenge which might be today, might be tomorrow, will be picking their teammates.