Episode 11

Java: last time on Funkin battle, our competitors took the challenge of disasters, it was going all fine and dandy but with carol accidentally getting hurt, she had to be medically evacuated and we had to say goodbye to her, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out tonight on.........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Sky: so team, when do you guys think bob will be here?

Blu: probably soon, they said that lego would bring him today.

(*the lame-o-sine arrives and bob steps out*)

Bob: thanks for the ride lego.

Lego: anytime Bob.

(*the lame-o-sine drives off*)

Bob: what's up old team, how's it going!

Blu: welcome back bob.

Bob: I heard what happened to Carol, I hope she's ok.

Java: oh, you don't need to hope anymore Bob.

Bob: why's that?

Java: well, she's ok, her jaw had to be wired shut though, also, I had sun be off cooking and challenge duty for quite some time.

Sky: that's good.

Java: anyways, since Bob is here contestants, I'll explain today's challenge, everyone, get into the massive plane that I bought.

(*everyone gets in the plane*)

(*a few minutes later*)

Java: ok teams, we are above our location, today's challenge is known as war movie challenges, in this case, if you don't know what that means, it means that you guys will be doing war stuff today, your first war stuff that you'll be doing is jumping out the airplane, but, however, to prevent anyone else from being medically evacuated like carol, we brought working parachutes that will help you land nice and safely, so everyone, pick up a parachute.

(*after everyone picks up a parachute*)

Java: ok, now I'll meet you all down there, later contestants!

(*Java kicks the door open, grabs a parachute, and jumps out of the plane*)

Bob: I wonder how long is the drop?

Blu: wait bob don't!

(*bob looks down out the plane door and starts to scream*)

Blu: oh jeez.

Sky: what?

Blu: Bob kinda hates heights, I always have to tell him not to look down in high places or he will get scared, but he doesn't listen.