Episode 6

Java: last time on Funkin battle, today's challenge was the wildest of the west as the contestants had to land on a horse, our previous second challenge was a showdown with water guns but some people drunk the water and then it had to be a race around the film lot on horses, in the end, Robo engineer was kicked out of the show, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out here on........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Bob: hey sky.

Sky: oh, hey Bob.

Bob: what are you looking at?

Sky: my phone.

Bob: why?

Sky: because I want to do it, and also cause my new boyfriend texts me often to ask me how the competition is going.

Bob: oh, ok then, you know what boys like?

Sky: what?

Bob: video games!

Sky: I mean...i play video games?

Bob: then impress him with your gaming skills!

Sky: maybe.

The film lot speakers: ATTENTION EVERYONE, GET OUT OF YOUR TRAILERS!

(*everyone exits their cabins*)

Java: ok everyone, you are gonna be proud, because today's challenge theme is video games!

Bob: oh heck yeah!

Java: so, here's how it will work, you first will make a video game, then after that, you will film a trailer of the movie that isn't gonna be out but will be rated by me and the other co hosts.

Bob: ok then.

Java: I'll give you guys two days to make a video game, start now!

(*2 days later*)

Java: ok, times up, what game did you guys made?

Bob: me and my team made a platformer type of game.

Java: ok.

Tord: me and my team made a first person shooter type of game.

Java: ok.

Scout: my team made a RPG type of game.

Java: ok, now it's time to film the trailer, you have two choices, make it real or make it fake, you all have three days, go now!

(*3 days later*)

Java: ok, times up, let's see your trailers that you guys made, we will start with the long crawlers.

Java: ok, this is a cool, I give it a 7.5/10, you're next zombie claws.

Java: epic, 8.5/10, Blu fighters, you need a 8/10 to get second and a 9/10 or higher to get first, let's see your trailer.