Episode 25 (Canon Ending)

Java: last time on Funkin battle, our final four had to partner up with nature itself and manage to make it through the entire forest, in the end, Lord X won the challenge, however, Scout was caught being known as a cheater, which lead to not only his second elimination, but bobs second elimination as well, who will win the final challenge, who will lose the final challenge, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Lord X: well Tord, we're the final two, after battling for so damn long for this prize, we're finally here.

Tord: yep, the two million is within our grasp.

Lord X: well, if one of us wants to win, we gotta get to sleep early.

Tord: you're right.

Lord X: goodnight Tord.

Tord: goodnight Lord X.

(*the next day*)

(*both Tord and lord x wake up tied up to a pole with some rope*)

Tord: what the!

Lord X: hey, what's going on!

(*java appears*)

Java: welcome lord x and Tord to the final two.

Lord X: thank you, now can you tell us what are we doing here tied up to a wooden pole?

Java: well, for starters, it's for the final movie challenge, which is a pirate movie!

Tord:'oh cool, I remember GB doing that.

Java: yeah, so here's how it will work, you both will have to find a way out of the ropes, when you do, you gotta clean the poop deck and once your done, you climb up onto the pole and grab your color flag, however, if somebody goes into the poop deck and makes it smell terrible again, you are gonna have to do that challenge again, however, if you managed to grab your flag, you will be launched and you will have a choice to either do all challenges again or answer a question about the series, Lego will help with that, and the first player to the host camp will win the two million dollars, now, the challenge begins!

Lord X: hehe, this is east.

(*lord x spindashes in place and it cuts the ropes*)

Tord: wow, that worked.

Lord X: yep, the perks of being a hedgehog, now.

(*Tord and Lord X run into their assigned poop decks*)

(*after they were done cleaning it*)

Tord: thank god we're out, that smelled horrible.

Lord X: meh, I've dealt with much worser smells before.

(*Tord and Lord X climb up their pole*)

(*somebody goes into Tords poop deck*)

Tord: oh you gotta be kidding me!

(*Tord slides down the pole*)

(*Lord X grabs his flag*)

Lord X: yes, I have my flag, incoming!