Episode 21

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to figure out my fake murder in our murder mystery movie challenge, when they reached their location, they concluded that sky did my fake murder which they were wrong and that bob was the murderer, in the end, we had to say goodbye to ski, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Sky: well Sayori, with ski gone, we need to make sure us two stay in this game.

Sayori: you're right sky, we could be the first girl finalists.

The film lot speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE AND A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

(*after everyone exit their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants.

Bob: morning java.

Lord X: so, what's the special announcement that you want to tell us.

Java: well, I want you to welcome back one contestant.

Sky: oh, who is it!

Java: back by popular demand, it's scout!

Scout: hey there chucklenuts!

Tord: welcome back scout.

Lord X: anyways, what's the next challenge?

Java: the next challenge is gonna be based off the rock and roll movies.

Bob: alright then, I'm good at the rock and roll!

Java: well, since you're good at it, you are gonna be good at the first challenge bob, let's go to the first challenge.

(*after they got to the first section*)

Java: ok, so, this first section is a rock off, all of you will have to play your guitars to try and get the most points, whoever has the most points at the end of this challenge will win the first immunity, go!

(*after they finished the challenge*)

Java: well, according to the screen, Bob has the most points, therefore, Bob is the winner of the challenge!

Bob: alright!

Java: now, let's go onto our next challenge.

(*after they got to the second section*)

Java: ok guys, this next challenge is avoiding the paparazzi and trying to make it to the VIP lounge, whoever makes it in the shortest amount of time possible will win the second immunity, go!