Episode 13

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the campers had to create a book and make a movie trailer about their book, we also shuffled up the teams to make two teams of seven, in the end, the geometrical cubes won the challenge by a close battle, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out tonight on..........FUNKIN..........BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE COME OUTSIDE OF YOUR TRAILERS AND REPORT TO THE CRAFTS AND SERVICES TENT FOR BREAKFAST!

(*at the crafts and services tent*)

Sky: wheres java?

Scout: weren't you listening sky, we're just here to eat breakfast.

Sky: oh, right.

(*scout smells something*)

Scout: do I smell fried chicken?

Sky: yeah, I smell fried chicken too.

Scout: well, I'm gonna go figure out what it is!

(*scout runs into the kitchen*)

Skid: I'll go with him to make sure he's safe.

(*skid walks into the kitchen*)

(*lights turn off in crafts and services tent and 2 pan hits sound happens coming from the kitchen*)

(*lights turn back on and skid and scout are gone*)

Ski: SKID, SCOUT, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?

Sky: ski, chill out, you're hyperventilating.

(*ski grabs her bag and starts blowing into it to calm herself*)

Java: morning contestants!

(*skis bag popped*)

Sniper: what did you do with scout mate!

Java: calm down sniper, skid and scout are in a vault that is part of today's movie genre known as heist movies!

Tord: oh heck yeah!

Java: ok, now in every good heist movie, they must know how to rob a bank and make a clean getaway in their getaway vehicle, but when you open the vault, you will get your teammate that got trapped in there plus the bank robbing tools, now, I'll show you guys where the vaults are.

(*after java led everyone to the vaults*)

Sky: so, these are the vaults?

Java: yep, skid and scout are in there.

(*sniper starts shooting the vault that scout is in*)

Sniper: let my friend scout out now you bloody wanker!

Java: aye, sniper, chill out!

(*sniper lowers his gun*)

Sniper: fine.

Java: anyways, around this room is the code to your teams vault, if you manage to find it, then you can get your teammate and the bank robbing tools out, the challenge starts now!