Episode 22

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to rock and roll in our rock and roll movie challenge, in the first part, Bob rocked the guitar, in the second part, sky rolled her way through the paparazzi, and in the third part, scout destroyed the room the most, however, in the end, we had to say goodbye to blu, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone exited out*)

Tord: wheres java now?

Sayori: I don't know, he said he would be here.

(*a smokebomb lands on the ground and it teleports the contestants to a place*)

Sky: where are we now?

(*java appears*)

Java: good morning campers.

Sayori: morning java.

Lord x: ok, so, what's today's challenge for us?

Java: todays challenge is gonna be based off the kung fu movies, here's how this will work, you will be put into three teams of two and with your partner, your gonna battle the other teams partner, the winning team will get to climb the mountain where they have to put water in the sensei tea kettle, if nobody manages to do it, no one is safe, if only one person manages to do it, then that person is safe, and if both players put water in the senseis tea kettle, then both of those players are safe, now, get to team making, you guys got ten minutes.

(*10 minutes later*)

Java: ok, so, what are the teams?

Sky: me and Sayori are together.

Lord X: me and Tord are together.

Scout: and me and Bob are together.

Java: ok, now, the first part is gonna be a robot fight, so, you guys are gonna choose a player to fight, and whoever wins the fight will have themselves and their partner climb the mountain to give the sensei his water for his tea, you guys got five minutes to choose.

(*5 minutes later*)

Java: ok, who do you guys choose?

Sayori: we chose sky.

Lord X: we chose Tord.

Bob: we chose scout.

Java: ok, you three get inside of the robots.

(*they get in the robots*)

Java: now, sayori, lord x, and Bob, since you guys don't get inside of the robot, you guys get to control the robot with this video game controller.

(*Java tosses a video game controller to lord x, Sayori, and bob*)

Java: now, here's the goal, last robot standing will win the challenge and move onto the next part, if your duo is the two losers, your gonna have to cook the food for the people who put the water in the senseis tea kettle.