Episode 3

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the genre of this movie was aliens, many people were shot down but in the end, the zombie claws and the blu fighters managed to bring a alien egg back to home base, in the end of the elimination however, we had to say goodbye to Huggy Wuggy, who will lose next, who will win next, find out tonight on..........FUNKIN........BATTLE!!!

Dorkly Sonic: I am so glad that I am safe, I didn't want to be the first eliminated again.

Dorkly Tails: well of course you didn't want to dipshit.

Dorkly Sonic: how about you watch your fucking tone with me asshole.

GB: guys, cut it out, arguing like your a married couple isn't gonna help yourself.

Dorkly Tails: yeah, he is right.

Java: morning contestants!

Carol: hello Java.

Scout: so, what's today's challenge.

Java: well, I did had something planned, however, me and the other co hosts couldn't get them up.

Sniper: what do you mean?

Lego: he means that there was a bunch of stuff that we couldn't push up.

Java: so, this will be a two part challenge, the set up part, and the main part which will determine the winner, everyone, get outside.

(*after everyone got outside*)

Java: ok, over here are 3 of every movie equipment, your goal is to make them reach the top of that mountain which will then lead to your next challenge, filming a movie.

Sky: oh wow, what type of movie are we filming?

Java: don't worry, your team each has a assigned set which will also include your assigned script that we labeled, anyways, you guys better be ready cause it is time to get pushing, and...GO!

Sky: ok team, I suggest we take the trailer first, if we take it last, we will lose.

Bob: but how are we supposed to do that, there's no way any of us are strong

Hex: well actually, me and Robo engineer are robots, so we can push heavy stuff.

Ski: yeah, and me and sky are demons, so we can also push heavy stuff.

Blu: see bob, we will win this challenge in no time.

Bob: ok then.

(*Sky, Ski, Robo Engineer, and Hex get behind the trailer and they start pushing it up the hill*)

Scout: you guys know that isn't gonna work.

Sky: shut up scout!

Carol: Blu and bob, we can't be slacking off, we gotta bring the lights!