Episode 14

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to rob a vault to save both scout and skid, both teams managed to save their teammate and their bank robbing tool supplies, but, every contestant was left surprised when Sayori joined the game, in the end, if Sayori didn't join, Springtrap would've just been going but since she did join, Zanta also had to leave the competition early, who will lose next, who will fall next, find out tonight on........FUNKIN.......BATTLE!!!

(*Sayori enters her teams trailer*)

Blu: oh hey, you're here sayori.

Sayori: yep, so this is the teams trailer?

Tord: yes, we have a spare bed that used to hold supplies but we moved them to the table, you can have the bed.

Sayori: thanks Tord, it seems your finally becoming a good guy.

Tord: I don't act good Sayori.

Sayori: alright then.

The film lots speaker: ATTENTION CONTESTANTS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*everyone leaves their trailers*)

Java: morning campers!

(*Tord, Scout, Sniper, Bob, Speedrunner Mario, Lord X, and Dorkly Tails start laughing*)

Java: whats so funny?

Sky: their laughing at your outfit java.

Java: oh, my loincloth, oh, that's part of today's movie challenge which is the paleolithic movie genre.

Sayori: so this means we're gonna be cavemen and cavewomen?

Java: yep, now, before we get to the challenges, grab a caveman or a cavewoman outfit from the wardrobe and put it on.

(*after they all put their cave outfits on*)

Java: well, you all look fine and dandy.

Sky: this is kinda embarrassing for me.

(*Sky blushes a bit*)

Sayori and Ski: same.

(*Sayori and Ski also blush a bit*)

Ski: also, I think mine has a sabertooth tigers tooth in it.

Sky: don't worry sis, I'll help you.

Ski: thanks sis.

(*Sky pulls the sabertooth tiger tooth out of skis cave outfit*)

Java: ok, now let's get started with the challenge, contestants, follow me.

(*once they all got to the challenge set*)

Java: ok, now to start off with the first part of the challenge, which is to make fire.

Tord: make fire, that challenge is too easy Java, give us a real challenge.