Secret Episode

?????: oh uh, hey paisonos, it's a me Mario, now you may be wondering, what am I doing on your TV, well here's a question to ask you, what are you a cop?

Mario: nah I'm just joking, I'm here to talk all stuff about Funkin Battle and where the contestants are now, let's start with the first two, Dorkly Sonic and Dorkly Tails, after both season one and season two, Dorkly Sonic stayed pretty much the same but Dorkly Tails changed pretty much becoming a investor with a few hundred thousand dollars.

(*meanwhile with those two*)

Dorkly Tails: rents due loser, let's go, pay up.

Dorkly Sonic: Ugh, I'm a little short this month, you know you can cover for me right?

Dorkly Tails: Dude, for starters, you're completely broke, every season that we joined, you've lost early.

Dorkly Sonic: well it's cause of your jackass.

Dorkly Tails: hey, at least I'm not the one who spent my money on coke and Dreamcast stocks.

(*back to mario*)

Mario: next, the two me clones, Speedrunner me and GB made a duo called the Speedy Gameboys.

(*meanwhile with those two*)

GB: yo speedrunner mario, got a order for you.

Speedrunner Mario: what is it?

GB: they want a gameboy color with Mario Land one and two.

(*speedrunner Mario grabs the stuff and packages it up*)

GB: wow man, that was fast.

Speedrunner Mario: hey, I do everything fast.

(*back with Mario again*)

Mario: now, to dish some drama out, this is between one contestant, Sky, we have a anonymous interviewer who has to dish some dirt about sky, let's put them on the audio.

(*mario turns on the audio*)

??????????: hello?

Mario: hello there, are you the anonymous interviewer?

??????????: yep, that's me.

Mario: alright so, what dirt do you need to dish about sky.

??????????: well, she's too insane for starters, she's a fangirl, she's also a demon, she tried to kill me once, and, she tried to also steal my boyfrie...

?????????: Bapboop skdoo bap beepo skdabeep bap skdoo boop bappity skebap, beeeep beepbop beep beepaa beep bap boop baaaap be bopo skebap be skdoo bappity bapboop?

Mario: wait a minute, girlfriend!

Girlfriend: fuck, I've been caught, yeah, I had some dirt to dish about sky cause of how far she's been making it in the last two seasons.

Boyfriend: Beeeep beepbop baaaap bep beep bappity' beepaa baaaap be bopo bapboop boop beepaa beep beepo be bappity bapboop beeeep skdoo beepaa beepbop skbep bip baaaap bapboop skdoo bap beepo skdabeep bap skdoo boop bappity skebap?

Girlfriend: cause she tried to steal you from me, we're together and I don't want that bitch to take you away.

Mario: well, I'm gonna go now, bye you two.

Boyfriend: Bop baaaap boop!

Girlfriend: bye!

(*the audio hangs up*)