Episode 15

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants went to the Stone Age and made fire and battled with bones, in the tiebreaker of the challenge, speedrunner mario managed to outsmart scout and cause scout to fall in the tar pit, but in the end, we had to say goodbye to GB, who will lose next, who will fall next, find out tonight on........FUNKIN........BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE!

(*everyone exits their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants!

Sniper: morning java.

Ski: so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays challenge is gonna bring out the sweat and blood in you, they are the sports movie genre challenges.

Tord: wait, when you said challenges, there are gonna be more?

Java: specifically, six challenges, and could be seven if the teams tie.

Tord: oh, ok then.

Java: now, before we start those main challenges, we are gonna do mini challenges to see which people will be facing off against.

(*after those mini challenges*)

Java: ok, I have the results on which players did the best and which players did the worst in those mini challenges, so, let's get started with our first main challenge.

(*when they all got to the first main challenge*)

Java: welcome contestants, to our first main challenge aka boxing!

Scout: oh heck yeah, I'm ready to knock some chuckleheads out!

Java: well, let's see who's fighting for each teams, on the spooky skeletons, the player who did the worst and will be fighting against the player who did the worst in the geometrical cubes is...Skid!

Skid: yeah, sorry guys, I'm not that athletic, but good thing I get to go first.

Tord: yeah yeah, just get in there.

(*Skid gets into the boxing ring*)

Java: ok, and on the geometrical cubes, the player who did the worst and is fighting against skid is...Dorkly Tails!

Dorkly Tails: me against a 7 year old, heh, this is gonna be too easy.

(*Dorkly tails gets into the ring*)

Java: ok, now before we start, I want a clean fight here, so that means no hits below the belt, no biting, no kicking, no horseplaying, only punching and clenching is allowed, got it?

Skid: yes sir.

Dorkly Tails: yes sir.

Java: ok, now, let the fighting begin!