Episode 23

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to bring out their fighting moves in the kung fu challenge, in the end, scout and Bob won both the fighting and the water challenge, the others had to cook a food for those two, and in the end, we had to say goodbye to sky, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Sayori: well, guess I'm the only girl left, I just hope I don't get out due to the boys.

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

Sayori: todays challenge, but it's night time.

(*everyone exits their trailers*)

Java: morning campers.

Scout: java, it's night, don't we usually do our challenges during the day and then have our eliminations during the night?

Java: yes, however, this one is changing, this challenge will have two parts with one of the parts has you sleeping inside of a spaceship, that's right, todays movie genre are the space movies.

Tord: oh cool.

Java: so, all of you follow me.

(*after everyone got to the section*)

Java: this is it.

Scout: whoa, it's a roller coaster!

Java: yep, it is scout, however, this will simulate that you are inside of a rocket ship floating in space, so, everyone, here's a blanket and pillow for the night.

(*Java tosses them all a blanket and pillow*)

Java: now get inside of the rocket.

(*everyone gets inside of the rocket and java closes the door behind them*)

Java: see you all in the morning.

(*java activated the ride which makes the ride go fast and simulate like their floating*)

(*inside of the spaceship*)

Scout: wow, this is really cool, we're actually floating.

Tord: yeah, we are.

Sayori: well guys, we should get some sleep for the next part of the challenge.

Lord X: Sayori is right, if anyone of us wants to win the next immunity, we need to get some rest.

(*everyone goes to one side with their blanket and pillow and fall asleep there*)

(*a few hours later*)

(*the room turned bright red with a alarm sound playing waking everyone up*)

Scout: what the hell is going on!

Sayori: I don't know!

Lord X: wait, maybe it has to do with that red button.

Tord: dude, have you watched the movies, red means danger.

Scout: but you're wearing red.