Episode 5

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants went to the beach to do a surfing, sand castle building, and dancing contest, during those challenge, Sky found somebody who made her change who she loved, she went from boyfriend to Selever, in the end, the zombie claws lost and Eduardo was voted out, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out tonight on.........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Carol: my goodness it's so hot.

Hex: I know, I'm practically overheating, and I have a water cooler inside of my body to prevent me from overheating.

Sky: you guys are complaining about the heat, it isn't even that hot.

Carol: Sky, it's about 103o.

Sky: well, I don't feel anything.

Ski: same.

The Film Lots Speakers: ATTENTION EVERYONE, PLEASE GET OUT OF YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*everyone exits their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants, why are you all sweating?

Scout: cause it's hot dumbass, that's why!

Java: oh, hold on.

(*Java walks away*)

(*java walks back to the contestants and splashes ice cold water onto them*)

Carol: ah, much better.

Java: anyways, it's about to get a lot more hotter cause today's challenges are about the Wild West.

Scout: oh heck yeah, I like those movies!

Java: now, any good Wild West movie has two things, the ability to be able to ride a horse, and the battle between two cowboys at high noon, so everyone, follow me to the challenge area.

(*after everyone got to the challenge area*)

Java: ok, so here's how this challenge works, you are gonna jump from up on that diving board to this horse, if you land on the horse, that's one point for your team, if you hit the floor, you don't get a point, oh, and if you try to climb the horse to give your team a point, your team will automatically go to the award ceremony tonight, since the long crawlers got first last challenge, they get to go last, and zombie claws, you guys better prepare to start jumping and landing.

Sniper: wait a minute, the Blu fighters have one more teammate than my team and the zombie claws.

Java: yeah, somebody is gonna have to sit out this challenge.

Robo Engineer: I'll sit out.

Java: ok then, now zombie claws, pick who's going first.

(*after the zombie claws finished jumping*)

Java: ok, so, out of the six of you, only four of you made it, Blu fighters, your up next.

(*after the Blu fighters finished jumping*)

Java: ok, so, out of the six of you, only four of you made it, long crawlers, your up next.